• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the few people who deserve respect

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeShadow88

hey there everybody, I would like to take the time out of my day to bring to everyones attention a few people in these forums who really deserve to have there names mentioned due to there... how do I put this... lack of tottal stupidity in KH forums, I'm not saying that everyone who isn't on this list is a idiot, these are just two people that I really think, know what they are talking about they are:

Keyblade Shards
.:KL:.

There are a few other people that I might add later, but I think we should at this time give these two a round of appulase.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah those 2 people do know what there talking about and do bring up powerful arguements in ther post (unlike half the Forum) But hey if you gonna post something like this it deseves to be in FI not in the KH2 section because this has nothing to do with KH2.

There are others here that need to be known for there Post and there Additude.

Sora is Barbie

:cool: I'm pretty sure this thread is a lash at me, and my ridiculously random forum topics. I am sorry I have have come off as an idiot, or an untolerable n00b to anyone.

I'm just trying to be a funny person to the KH community. Given the unusual friendliness from most of the viewers of the "Homosexual Sora" Topic, I felt like it was ok to post whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted.

I have obviously abused the privalege to post or create new topic threads, and for that, I am very sorry.

P.S. I am firmly in agreement with you that the poeple you mentioned above are respectable beings of the KH2.net community.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
It's okay SiB. At least you apologize. Some people still try to argue that their right and everybody else is wrong. And I also got the point that you were tryin to be funny. I try to be funny when I have the chance.

But I have to agree with ya'll. All the posts I've guys "or girls" make have been good arguments, ect and so on and so forth. Ya'll get the point. "sp?"

Last edited:
H

Hellpark

I dunno why I am posting this because I was suppposed to leave but I was just viewing this cuz I had nothing else to do adn ehre is what I say. Those two are not the only ones. you have been here for what like 2 weeks. maybe less. anyways you dont know what it was like before we moved and many people deserve this. i do not say the two you mentioned are idiots or anything like that but i say there shouold be others. here is a list. and dont think i am listning osm people cuz they are mods

Sillh0uette
Crameling
I am not sure of his name buyt befroe it was Redfalcon
and I can continue but trust me I just dont want to take upo my time.

Anti-Dark

I am not sure why any of you are posting anything, seeing as most of the people in this thread don't deserver respect themselves :) and those who don't deserve respect have no right to give respect, and I haven't seen a single respectable post in this forum in a long time, by people other than the ones I already respected

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Haha..you mean me right anti ;)

I think the two of them do deserve respect..but making a thread for these two is spam..

Sennet

Ooh, buttkissing topic.

I'd like to add Hollow Bastion to the list, though.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
dont forget me >.>;; j/k xP well of course all the mods deserve a great amount of respect...

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Em,I still don't get what this topic is for,couldn't you just put a "people who deserve respect"list in your sig?,save time and bandwidth ;)

Anti-Dark

actually, I'll say this, not but kissing, because if you aren't on my list, I have pretty much no respect for you at all, don't care whether you're a member a mod or an administrator

--respectables--

Anti-Light2b, Madman, King_Mickey, Silh0ette, Tantalus's Theif, Hollow Bastion

no one else except for friends, you know who you are

Anti-Dark

hey now, monkeh you are a friend, just that, I don't have respect for many because respect is to be earned, not given, thats why lets count, I respect 6 people on these forums, while all these kiss buts say, praise everyoen who has power b/c i want them to like me, doesn't matter, say, TM you are the best, my favorite, not like thats gonna get you a modship

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Anti-Dark said:
say, TM you are the best, my favorite, not like thats gonna get you a modship

It doesn't,aww crap,j/k,
But in anyway,I'd have to say,most of the main people respect in this forums have left or are not very active,excluding a few,so I guess it's time to get new people to look up to,wait I'm just rambling on here o_o

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
Everybody pretty much has my respect until they do something stupid.Anyway the people I respect alot are

New2ya
Megaflare
RKO
Viceversa
Hollow Bastion
Zexion the Master
Lionheart06
Kingdomwolfblade
Callmecanada
Andrew
Justme3
Sora the Key bearer
Darkydee4556
ViceVersa
Monkeybutt

Anti-Dark

mmhmm, super sonic is right

out of the 6 people I respect only 1 of them are still active, the rest were like members number 5, :( they left, but i still got respect for them, hehe, I got on King_Mickey's respect list, first mod, member #5, coolest mod, awesome dude, too bad he left

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's not hard to earn my respect (look below V) you just have to have a brain...:p guess it is hard after all...

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Noooooo,I have no brain, but I think I'll give in,if I had to have respect list it would be:
Gambit
Master_riku1
Silh0uette
Sora The Keyblader
Sora_thekeyblader
Kingdomwolfblade
and
Nightfire

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Actually you do super sonic :D you mah friend ^^ its just that i have run out of room..o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back