• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The final trailer for Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory has been released

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chie

Awards
I feel like companies are giving people incentives to buy digital so they can get rid of physical faster :(

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Do we know the controls yet? I've been looking at the rhythm and combos but no indication really comes up for a lot of them. I also heard pray tell of a "one-button" mode? I have horrible rhythm so I NEED to know this!

Nope~

We'll find out more when they start doing gameplay demonstration clips (hopefully)

So if I preorder the disc on Amazon, I get nothing?

Exactly.

Awards
Y'know considering how the KH modding scene is progressing, that non-DS version of Roxas' base limit break is gonna be some free real estate at some point.

james_c

After the release date for Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory was revealed during yesterday's Nintendo Direct, Square Enix have uploaded the final trailer for the game, which showcases more gameplay, level design, playable characters, and showing off the English dubbing for the game.

In Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, a whole host of familiar Disney friends, foes and adventures await. Players will experience the magic of musical exploration by traversing through worlds packed with rhythm-action challenges as they collect and master over 140 songs from the Kingdom Hearts series along the way.

Whether alone, or with friends and family via local co-op and online multiplayer, players will need to defeat tough enemies and bosses to achieve the top ranks. Through three different play styles, gamers of all ages can choose their level of challenge depending on whether they want to enjoy the songs and adventure without complicated controls, or showcase their skills with complex combos to put on the ultimate performance. There will also be a mode to play the game using one button (Tetsuya Nomura via Goldpanner.

Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory launches on November 11th 2020 in Japan and November 13th 2020 worldwide on PlayStation 4, Xbox family of devices, coupon codes and the Nintendo Switch.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook, Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, and all things Kingdom Hearts The World Ends With You!
The trailer looks amazing and so much fun, it's quite long but doesn't reveal any plot spoilers and I like that they matched the actions with the music. Probably we will see more gameplay until the official release of the game just to keep the interest alive.

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Nope~

We'll find out more when they start doing gameplay demonstration clips (hopefully)

Exactly.
WHY DID DISNEY HAVE TO TAKE OVER MARKETING!? What exactly comes with the theme? Because the KH3ReMIND theme is perfect IMO, so if it's just a different background I don't mind skipping out on it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
WHY DID DISNEY HAVE TO TAKE OVER MARKETING!? What exactly comes with the theme? Because the KH3ReMIND theme is perfect IMO, so if it's just a different background I don't mind skipping out on it.

They didn't take over marketing, but they do pay some of it as far as I was told by a source a few years back. They probably didn't give this money lol

It's pretty basic but sleek.

privi_pss_pc.png

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
They didn't take over marketing, but they do pay some of it as far as I was told by a source a few years back. They probably didn't give this money lol

It's pretty basic but sleek.

privi_pss_pc.png
Oh chibi versions of SDG... meh. I'm good with ReMIND's theme and that version of Dearly Beloved, since it can be found nowhere else (hopefully will be on the OST).

Neo_

Awards
I'm drawing a blank on that beautiful song at 2:08... I know it's KH1, but what is it again?

That song reminds me of the magic and soul KH used to possess but no longer does.

Neo_

Awards
That song really makes me feel some kind of way... it's so early-2000s... KH was a different series back then.

pastel.goblin

Awards
I'm defs excited for this, love playing Theatrhythm and we all know KH music is amazing, but I'm really hoping they're just keeping the story hush hush and there's a lot more to it. I mean, a Kairi game about her diving into memories and no mention of Naminé? AtW gets to be in it but not the one character who would make the most sense and sorely needs more screen time? Idk, I'm really hoping they surprise me and there's more (would love for Kairi and Naminé to actually bond) but I already got burned when ReMind made it seem like Naminé would be important yet again she was just a cameo.

GreyouTT

Awards
Physi will never go away in our lifetimes.
ye companies can push digital all they want, but game sizes combined with cruddy internet (America's broadband standard is still 25mbs for gods sake, and some people still have less) are a big argument to keep physical around if they want to make the most money.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I wonder if progress from the demo will carry over into the main game. Cause mastering those six songs in advance would be a nice "time-saver".

That song really makes me feel some kind of way... it's so early-2000s... KH was a different series back then.

I've always loved It Began with a Letter. It's a beautiful, haunting melody that enhanced the mystery surrounding The King. We get it so early in the lifespan of the series, too. Music was one of my strong attachments to FF, and, as I had hoped, from the very beginning of KH it never let me down.

Neo_

Awards
I've always loved It Began with a Letter. It's a beautiful, haunting melody that enhanced the mystery surrounding The King. We get it so early in the lifespan of the series, too. Music was one of my strong attachments to FF, and, as I had hoped, from the very beginning of KH it never let me down.
Yes, amazing post. KH1 was so different because it was more "Disney" than the rest of the games; like the rest of the games are "Kingdom Hearts" games where KH1 is pretty much just a Disney game, and combine that with the early-2000s and you get some amazing mystical aura. Music that good is so difficult to put into words, but to me, listening to it is one of the great privileges of being a human lol. I'm a '90s stan but early-2000s was rock solid as well.

Not to go over the emotional deep end, but I can't even imagine how I'm going to feel hearing a piece music like that when I'm 80 years old or something.

Back