• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Fine Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Welcome to the Fine Thread!

The rules are simple! Talk about fine people in this thread! It can be some cutie with curly hair you saw at wal mart or yummy Lance Gross! Talk about people who you think are just delicious!

Pictures are required in every single post please! Also respect other people's tastes, everyone defines attractive people differently so someone I think is ugly might be attractive to you. Let's not bash and respect each other please.

Let's start off with Lance Gross!

c2c576e62becec6d58ae9d0ecbc2d2f7.jpg

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wowowowowo he’s fine.

Rege%CC%81-Jean-Page-1024x684.jpg

Regé-Jean Page is fine af

also Zendaya

gettyimages-955777952-1525743451.jpg

Barrett

Awards
I still find Paul Briggs fine ngl. He's the co-director (and originally main director) of Raya and the Last Dragon, was the head of story for both the first Frozen and Big Hero 6, and the voice actor for Marshmallow and Yama from both of those movies.
MV5BNjk2ZTE2OTEtMDAyMi00M2NjLTk3YTYtZDY2MDU3MGU0ZjA0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM1MzI0NQ@@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:

WaltK

Awards
First, I’d like to apologise on behalf of Duke Balony and myself for turning this into the bear appreciation thread 😬

On that note
55551A84-D64F-4AA0-BF86-414CDDC3E186.jpeg
Gary Trousdale was one of the directors on Disney’s Beauty and the Beast (alongside Kirk Wise). Beauty is my favourite ever Disney movie, with a fascinating production history that I’ve consumed through multiple DVD bonus features and documentaries, and my eyes would always be drawn to Gary when he came on. He seems like the most laid back, fun-loving guy with a good sense of humour who I admire. He had roles on a bunch of other Disney movies, with his directing credits including Hunchback of Notre Dame and Atlantis, and he later moved on to Dreamworks Animation.

141ABA29-E32F-4605-9190-BE993DC9697C.jpeg
No introduction needed for Kevin Michael Richardson, right? Anyway, he’s a total sweetie with a wonderful smile and an awesome voice.

Last edited:

Barrett

Awards
First, I’d like to apologise on behalf of Duke Balony and myself for turning this into the bear appreciation thread 😬
To be fair, a thread like this would totally be an open book, we just so happen to be the ones posting on here the most. 🤭 Anyways, uh...

1622095577392.png
James Monroe Iglehart! He originated the role of the Genie in the Aladdin musical and Phil in the tryout for the Hercules musical (which is now being worked on for Broadway proper), is currently playing as Lafayette and Thomas Jefferson in Hamilton, and voiced Lance Strongbow in Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure and Taurus Bulba in the Ducktales reboot!

Back