• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The First Heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody.gamer

We all know that something has to happen to cause the uprising of the Heartless in BBS. Okay, have a theory. It's a little out there so I beg you read and think about it before making judgement. Okay, I think that the first heartless will be created during BBS(the cutscene not the actual game) See, I've heard that this scene is likely very close to the end. So, Kingdom Hearts is very near being completed/opened. The KH shown is very different looking from the one we are used to seeing, so I'm lead to beleive it is fake. Created by some kind of outside darkness. (possibly MX) Now if you'll remember in the scene Ven is left frozen by the end making him defenseless. I think that when KH is opened a massive strain of darkness is going to be released. This darkness will seek out the most powerful (and at this point defenseless) heart. That's where Ven comes in. I think, the darkness will completely overtake the Ven's heart. Thus, creating the first heartless. Like I said it was a bit out there but not at all impossible.

P.S. I also have a similar theory that accomadates the famous Terra=Xehanort theory. Message me if you're interested.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Before anyone else jumps in on this theory and tears it apart I'll just make it short and sweet. If you had actually done your research before hand you would have known that the first heartless were created by Ansems aprentice, Xehanort. That even of which takes place after BBS, not during.

[Edit]

This is what I get for going into detail; not like it matters or anything.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
The heartless were first discovered by ATW (not saying ATW made the first heartless, just saying Xehanort probably didn't create the heartless), but he stopped and Xehanort continued the research creating the first Artificial Heartless.

Iridium

Awards
The heartless were first discovered by ATW (not saying ATW made the first heartless, just saying Xehanort probably didn't create the heartless), but he stopped and Xehanort continued the research creating the first Artificial Heartless.

That's misinformation, that was jotted down in the first Ansems reports, which were later forged by Xehanort. Xehanort still created both, but Ansems research of the heart in its entirety paved the way for Xehanorts road to darkness and chaos.

Iridium

Awards
I thought the pure bloods were created naturally like when Sora turned into a heartless.

Purebloods are basically natural born hearts enveloped in darkness, the artificial heartless are made with machines. Both however were created in a lab.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
That's misinformation, that was jotted down in the first Ansems reports, which were later forged by Xehanort. Xehanort still created both, but Ansems research of the heart in its entirety paved the way for Xehanorts road to darkness and chaos.

True I guess..*shrugs*

well..now that Nobody mentions it..wouldn't Maleficent be the heartless creator?

Muse

you look atrocious
No... Since it was already said that Xehanort was the one who created them. :/

Iridium

Awards
well..now that Nobody mentions it..wouldn't Maleficent be the heartless creator?

I already mentioned it, no. She can gain control of them, but the heartless were created by Xehanort. And as long as darkness is within the hearts of men the heartless will continue to exist.

[EDIT]

Oh hai thar

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
True I guess..*shrugs*

The birth of a heartless can be considered what happens to a person when the power of darkness is imposed upon them, and they succumb to it. Maleficent, Who was always knowlidgeable in dark magic, could easily impose darkness on mass amounts of people. She might be able to encourage it this way, but she can't create them out of sheer force.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Well..we should first define 'create'. Doesn't the heartless come into existence 'naturally'?

Iridium

Awards
Naturally as in they aren't made via a machine. The purebloods are just made from concentrated darkness, that doesn't mean they don't have an original source.

Muse

you look atrocious
Now they do. :v But before they didn't. Not until Xehanort & Co. did their little experiments on hearts to royally screw things over for everyone.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
You know what's gonna screw us even more over? They don't explain who made the first heartless in BBS (but I bet they will though)

Iridium

Awards
For the LAST TIME, it was Xehanort. The heartless did not exist in the time of BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back