• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The first lines

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
OK, about the first lines...
"I've been having these wierd thoughts lately. Like 'Is any of this for real, or not?'"

What does that have to do with ANYTHING?
At no point in KH1 is reality questioned. Nothing about if the world is real or any big mention of Sora's thoughts.
I believe this line is just something that was developed along the lines of:
Developer person 1: "I know! Let's make him say this!..."
Deveolper Person 2: "Why? That has nothing to do with the rest of the game."
Developer Person 1: "Oh... Right. But it sounds cooland mysterious."
Developer person 2: "OK, whatever. Screw it, he'll say that, even though we all know it makes no sense."

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
I think Roxas meant that he didn't get what was going on. After all those weird events and questioning happenings, it's no surprise he's confused. I guess he felt like blurting out that line; he didn't have a clue what was going on.

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
yeah but goes for sora 2 , like he said about the dreams,they are weird because the feel like they are real :p and he wonders what is true and what isn t because he just doesn t know anymore(would t it be weird if you got those dreams but they felt real and you remember it like they happened in the real world instead of a dream.

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
Both KH KHII starts with Sora being asleep of some kind, and I basicly think these lines are his thoughts while he sleeps.

In KH, he doesn't know what's going on in his dreams, but they feel so real, but still feel like dreams.

In KHII, he know a lot more about everything, and he's just thinking about finding his friends.

Little_Red

betch.
OK, about the first lines...
"I've been having these wierd thoughts lately. Like 'Is any of this for real, or not?'"

At no point in KH1 is reality questioned. Nothing about if the world is real or any big mention of Sora's thoughts.
I believe this line is just something that was developed along the lines of:
Developer person 1: "I know! Let's make him say this!..."
Deveolper Person 2: "Why? That has nothing to do with the rest of the game."
Developer Person 1: "Oh... Right. But it sounds cooland mysterious."
Developer person 2: "OK, whatever. Screw it, he'll say that, even though we all know it makes no sense."

I think it pertains to the intro for KH1.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
But it says 'lately', which tells us it's happening repeatedly. He knows when he's dreaming. The words he speaks can be assumed to mean what you guys said, but only if you ignore what he ACTUALLY says. They messed up and forgot about it since it was near the start of the game =\

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour

I think reality IS questioned in KH1. The fact that Sora's world got shattered, and what he thought to be true, was in fact not. Formerly, he was not aware that anything outside of his own world existed.

By making Sora say that at the beginning of the game, it showed that his world was about to change, and it showed the contrast between his simplistic life on Destiny Island and the bigger picture, and rest of the worlds.

It was probably said so that the audience questions our own reality. I don't think the game developers think to do these things without good reason.

Geocillin

I believe Sora was questioning if anything he percieved was real. He percieved a peaceful island with no troubles and it was really tranquil. Now he's trying to go see other worlds and he wonders if this tranquility is real or is it just an illusion cast over his island. This is only a hypothesis, but i think he wonders if his reality is sort of a universal reality, like is everywhere always tranquil and like this. He doesn't really know, because he's only percieved one world, his.

Anyways, it seems to have some value within the game, it just depends on how you interpret it. I'm sure they must've had a motive and we just haven't found it yet.

MosesMohs

They made it so the spoofers can say 'Am I drunk? Am I high? Wow. Look at all the birds.' XD rofl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back