• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The first night...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

#3 Xaldin

The day the game arrives, i won't be able to sleep that night. I'll play all night until the next day. Screw homework and school, KHII is much more important. I'm not going to school until i beat it! Who cares if my grades go down, i dont care! KHII is more important!!!

How are you going to react if someone told you to stop playing KHII. Let all your anger out so i can feel the rage of distraction from KHII:mad: :mad: !!!

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
well i got exams the week its released so im not that shock that my parents to say stop playing it i have a freakin half day on the exams so i can play it.

beastin4kh2

yea i'm not going to skool for the first 2 days that i have it..then it will be the weekend and then i'll go back that monday so i'll have about 4-5 days of non-stop KH2

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
well it doesn't suck cause its easy plus i have 2 half days to do it so skool first then kh2 the rest of the day and i think i have the day after the exams off.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Yeah, I'll be totally mental when the game comes out. Not only that but the cycle day for when the game comes out is a great one since I have like zero classes...but then again, that just gives me more time to freak out. Then right after school I have a driving lesson which means everyone should leave the road because I'll be way too distracted. Jk ^_~ But hey, even though I have a lesson, my mom is letting me stay home the day after so I can play all day! It's awsome!

Sora_aroS

im going to school im just going to play it until i fall asleep...or im gonna play it till i take my shower pause it.....play it, get dressed, play it....have alot of time 2 play..go to school come back and play some more

#3 Xaldin

No! I'm trying to ask what would you do if someone told you to stop and do something else...

beastin4kh2

o..... well ummmmm it depends who it is....if its a friend i would say STFU!!!! lol and if it was family i would spare them at least 5 minutes of my time and if any longer i would go back to playing it

DarknessDestroys

im gonna wait for my birthday party to get it on April 1st then play it non-stop loose my vision go to the hospital get my new eyes and then ruin them by plaing it non-stop again
I WILL INDULGE MYSELF MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

Last edited:

#3 Xaldin

If someone told me to stop, I'd take my sister as hostage and unleash my army of Nobodies to crush any one who wants me to stop playing KHII.

BeastlyKillaKreg

umm..... i have a life. i would go to school, come home, eat, play kh2, pause and do stuff ppl tell me to, get off at 8 or 9 to watchtv or something else, you know. stuff that NORMAL people do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back