• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The first thing I said was......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusDarkHalf

What you are about to read is very very important read it and learn somthing

Well when I found this site and that was around Febuary, when no one knew anything about what was going to happen. Now back then I asked you one question about the who do you think were going to be in kh2 and the people that did post did say: " YOU HAVE NO !@#$ PROOF" Well I have 2 things two say two you bitchs 1.Im right so you dont do this shit too !@#$ I've heard 5 year olds say so just say it..... 2. THIS IS THE POINT if it lookis like the person I said it was then it is the person I said it was no one thought the red hair Girl was Kairi some knew but never stated it sorry if I pissed you all off I just get made at ing idiots that cant tell who is who GOD PEOPLE DO CHANGE INTO UNIFORMS FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!!!

Also my idea from feb. Light, Dark, Present, and Twilight

FOR THIS NEXT INFO I DO NOT WANT TO BE READING ANY OF YOUR GOD DAM IDEAS MAKE YOUR OWN PAGE.....GOD

Twilight we have no idea what this is so far the only thing we have heard of it was in kh com right at Riku's ending when he says some shit and is TALKING TO ANSEM DONT BE STUPID ALL EVEDINCE LEADS TO HIM YOU CANT PROVE IM WRONG GIVE ME PROOF.......Twilight as we know it is like the center line in light and dark like twilight town.

Darkness is in everyone sora, riku, mickey......EVERONE OK OK OK SAME WITH LIGHT(besides the heartless) But even they could have light after time I DO NOT WANT TO WRIGHT WHY IT IS SIMPLE FIGURE IT OUT.

Final thing is this Present: right now we have no idea what this Present is.....MOST LIKELY made up from when the unknow said he was incomplete and same thing ansem said.....

I THINK we have a very smart person among us I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU ARE BUT IF YU READ THIS PLEASE SAY SOMTHING.. then a million people will write here saying im the smart onee im the smart one well if you are so smart then why dont you tell the class how stupid you are then I say VERY STUPID OHHHHHHHHHHH.....sorry

well someone said " MABEY THE BLACK CLOTHES THAT SORA WERES NO REPRESENT HIM GETING CLOSER TO THE LIGHT THE CLOSER YOU GET TO THE LIGHT THE LONGER YOUR SHADOW BECOMES" YES VERY VERY VERY NICE I and everone elss never thought of that and to thin this came from a guy who was doing shading in art....NICE

Last thing for now on ever persom that writes please OH please have somthing nice to tell the class not how you need help on somthing or " I like sora beter because I havbe the same color eyes as him" NO we all know that Riku would kick sora's ass if it was one on one now.

IM AM VERY SORRY FOR MAKING THIS SO LONG AND SAYONG MY THOUGHTS BUT " I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA" ALSO read ever thing clearly and dont wright stupid ideas that will never happen. Also to all the people who think you know all there is to a game that is not even out yet, and does not even have a date on when it coming out..... all I have to say to you is nice your a ing losser

Last edited:

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Wow, you seem to harness much anger deep inside right now. Well, The RHG evidently enough seems to be Kairi. Ansem is ofcourse much of the ring leader in everything... Everything you said seems to be right. And it is true, we don't know everything about the game...nor the release date. That's up to Square.
Sometimes, proof can be cheap...
And there is a right ot free speech I suppose.
You had right answers, no need to be so violent, but I see how you must feel. :)
Some people just don't know.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
You're right, people owe you respect.

You hold oh-so-much anger though, lol, lighten up a bit!

RikusDarkHalf

HAHAHAHAHA you dont understand much do you you wernt on much in febuary and march right? Well thats about the time noob hunting season began and I think I killed the most......

Thank you for some how knowing how I feal, and mabey you should read about 9 10 pages back and see everthing i wrote people are just to stupid to see comon sence right?

heres a question for all of you if there were two resturants right next to each other wich one would you chosse the one that gets beter ratings or the one with lower prices but still ok. THET ARE BOTH THE SAME RETURANTS now I want to see how this turns out many people will say what does that have to do with anything well after I get enough answers to the question I will answer a comon sence question this does have a cinection to kh if you will say not in the way of a good way to put it but a good way to understand the qusetion

Last edited:

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
RikusDarkHalf said:
HAHAHAHAHA you dont understand much do you you wernt on much in febuary and march right? Well thats about the time noob hunting season began and I think I killed the most......

Thank you for some how knowing how I feal, and mabey you should read about 9 10 pages back and see everthing i wrote people are just to stupid to see comon sence right?

heres a question for all of you if there were two resturants right next to each other wich one would you chosse the one that gets beter ratings or the one with lower prices but still ok. THET ARE BOTH THE SAME RETURANTS now I want to see how this turns out many people will say what does that have to do with anything well after I get enough answers to the question I will answer a comon sence question this does have a cinection to kh if you will say not in the way of a good way to put it but a good way to understand the qusetion

I understood alot, and I never told people there opinions were wrong. A restaurant question. Do you refer this back to proof and theories of such relating to KH? That's smart.:) different perspectives.
To answer the question-the lower price restaurant. If they are the same, why would I care about the ratings. :)

If I'm spamming forgive me. :)

RikusDarkHalf

good thats one and a good answer to might be wrong though im not saying anything eles for now be on later in the week to here the answer but I want to here over 10 people answer.

"We all make chocies in life no one can chage what you do in think". Human nature quote 10

Z

Zephyr

dude you seem very troubled and angry about this...
you got to remember that it is just a game and people will try to make theories
and make stuff up that isnt true. Just let it go . You dont have to flame every noob out there. just calm down and chill out and instead of trying so hard to get mad and flame noobs just let it go. its just a video game....

«ÇåL»

No really, everyone has their own theories about the game. One person doesn't have to be 100% correct on every theory they come up with, and also if noobs come up with some theories then it's their own perspectives and not yours. You don't have the right to totally say that they are stupid and should shut up. So again, what Zephyr just said before my post..."its just a video game."

Night Shadow

i know first hand why your angry but its realy stupid, and it always is, and after you cool off you will know what im talking about. and i think you ying-yang-esc theorie is cool...

X DoubleSunday

This forum is for discussing KH@ topics, not to bitch about people not listening to you. I fyou want attention and to be right, this isn't the place. So just go back to talking about KH2..thanks

RikusDarkHalf

ok ok ok what ever let noobs run your lives but im telling you all almost everthing you hear on this site and more like it on ideas of KH2 will be all lies. I asked you a question and yet still I get F U C K I N G answers from kids THAT SAY I HAVE A F U C K I N G ANGER PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT A GOD DAM ANSWER OR DONT POST IT WOULD BE SPAMMING IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY, if you ask me there are like 25 people on this site that have a F U C K I N G idea about what kh is. Now if you dont mind me I want my god dam 10 answers by monday, then mabey I will have somthing nice to say

Add On: If you ask me everone besides the first two people that have posted besides myself or complete and total idiots I TOLD YOU TO ANSWER A ING QUESTION!

Also to the f u c k ing idiot above this post Then dont wast mine and everone's time to read that god dam little memo about you wanting ideas

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Ok, first, I don't understand half of your damned post. If your so smart, learn to type properly.

So I can't really answer all your questions properly, as I don't have a clue what they are. I'll take a wild guess though.

Yes, Kairi is the red haired girl. As for Light, Darkness, Twilight and Present. Well.

There has to be balance between light and dark. Thus you get the creation of Twilight.

Sure, light tries to conquer darkness, but this is impossible. With all darkness gone, there is only light. But wait, if there is only light, then there has to be a dark lower side of the light, which in-turn is more darkness.

Same visa vi with darkness. Pure darkness, well, there has to be a light side of that, the gooder than the bad of the bad.

So there is Twilight. Something to keep the balance between good and dark.

As for present, I have absolutely no-idea what you meant. o_O;

In other words ~ Twilight is the very thick line between light and dark. Twilight keeps the battle of good and evil simple.

Nemesis

Silverwolf1500 said:
People, just take the time to answer the question... the man's trying to get at something. :)

well.. i understand the question.. it took a few reads, this dud apparently has some anger issues. And yes dude.. you do..

anyway.. the lower priced resturant, but to be honest, if this is how you treat ppl on this place, then im surprised u havnt been banned yet.

And if you have a problem with it.. im just gonna improvise and quote from you.. somthing it sounds like you say on a regular basis..

F U C K OFF!

Skytiger

This is like me first post on this board and I will have to agree with some of the others, you really need anger managment. I have not been on this board long but reading your post was upsetting me. I had to read it a couple of times to understand at least most of your post but I think I got the idea.

If you did say that the RHG was Kairi then kudos to you, what do you want a sticker? I am not certain about the Ansem thing but you said there is lots of proof, consider me a noob and show me.

As for the Light, Darkness and Twilight; those are in the world around you. And maybe they just decided to put Sora in black colored clothes. If the Light idea is true what does that say about the color change for the fusion with Donald and Goofy?

As for the restaurant question: what ever way I answer the question it can be deemed as both right and wrong depending on your point of view. The only answer I would have to give, in all honesty is, which do I feel like. I just might pass them both by and make my own food.

One last thing if you have problems with people critisising your theories than maybe you should learn to be more understand of others theories. We will never agree 100% of the time.
Bright Blessings,
Skytiger

Kira Haro

Unknown
What you are about to read is very very important read it and learn somthing

No, it's not. It's just one single person making a massive rant about something stupid from the past.

Well when I found this site and that was around Febuary, when no one knew anything about what was going to happen.

Lie; There were loads of people with theories lurking around the KH2.net Site.

Now back then I asked you one question about the who do you think were going to be in kh2 and the people that did post did say: " YOU HAVE NO !@#$ PROOF" Well I have 2 things two say two you bitchs

Flame towards a group of people?

1.Im right so you dont do this shit too !@#$ I've heard 5 year olds say so just say it.....

I don't understand a word you just said.

2. THIS IS THE POINT if it lookis like the person I said it was then it is the person I said it was no one thought the red hair Girl was Kairi some knew but never stated it sorry if I pissed you all off I just get made at ing idiots that cant tell who is who GOD PEOPLE DO CHANGE INTO UNIFORMS FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!!!

Yeah, thanks for being reiterate; we all knew inside it was Kairi. (Although some hard-core n00bs said otherwise)

Also my idea from feb. Light, Dark, Present, and Twilight

FOR THIS NEXT INFO I DO NOT WANT TO BE READING ANY OF YOUR GOD DAM IDEAS MAKE YOUR OWN PAGE.....GOD

Who's said it was ever your idea to start off with? Do you have proof that you were the first to ever come up with that?

YEAH I UNDERSTNAD WHY SOMEONE WOULD GET MAD WHEN THEY TRY TO STEAL THE SPOTLIGHT FROM UNDER YOUR NEW THEROY, BUT THAT'S NO REASON TO GO EXPLODING.

Darkness is in everyone sora, riku, mickey......EVERONE OK OK OK SAME WITH LIGHT(besides the heartless) But even they could have light after time I DO NOT WANT TO WRIGHT WHY IT IS SIMPLE FIGURE IT OUT.

Eh, that's good logic.

Final thing is this Present: right now we have no idea what this Present is.....MOST LIKELY made up from when the unknow said he was incomplete and same thing ansem said.....

Present? Is someone having a party?

I THINK we have a very smart person among us

Really? I think so too.

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU ARE BUT IF YU READ THIS PLEASE SAY SOMTHING.. then a million people will write here saying im the smart onee

Something! :D

im the smart one well if you are so smart then why dont you tell the class how stupid you are then I say VERY STUPID OHHHHHHHHHHH.....sorry

You're contradicting yourself now.

Last thing for now on ever persom that writes please OH please have somthing nice to tell the class not how you need help on somthing or " I like sora beter because I havbe the same color eyes as him" NO we all know that Riku would kick sora's ass if it was one on one now.

One on one, yes.

IM AM VERY SORRY FOR MAKING THIS SO LONG AND SAYONG MY THOUGHTS BUT " I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA" ALSO read ever thing clearly and dont wright stupid ideas that will never happen. Also to all the people who think you know all there is to a game that is not even out yet, and does not even have a date on when it coming out..... all I have to say to you is nice your a f ing losser

And I am very sorry I have to close this down and suspend for 3 days.

Have a nice pleasant day filled with muffins.

[Lock]
[Load]
[BANG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back