• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The first time you fight riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Watchman

I beat him the first time against him. I got used to dodging his attack then attacking him from the side. That was the key to winning, for me. I only continued to beat Riku for the experience points, but mostly for the potions. If I didn't take him on then it was Titus, Wakka, and Selphie. Those three provide potions as well.

Apollo

Silver Member
I did not almost in the end I went 1-3 to him!
ha ha ha ha I owned him that time!

Dual-Roxas

He's incredibly easy if you KNOW THE PATTERN.

3 hit combo, run away. One hit, get out of the way of his kick. Rinse, wash, repeat.

Sanctuary Keeper

Took me more than a few tries, and I'm glad. Riku is an awesome character, and I didn't want him to be a push-over. Of course, half of his HP was reduced by himself, due to me deflecting all his attacks back xD

Last edited:

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I kicked his ass the first time I fought him. He wasn't that hard, as long as you went into the battle with full health and magic, and had equipped a decent Keyblade going into Hollow Bastion before the Keyblade was stolen by Riku.

SephirothHater

I beat him at least 60 times, just so that I could get some exp. Now, if you ask me that same question but relate it to when we fight him the second time in Hollow Bastion, then no, it took me more then a few tries, most of which consisted of me swearing a fare amount.

cloudstrife9xxx

i lost the first time so i fought wakka, tidus ad selphie to level up, and then i beat him for potions. i kept fighting him and the other three till i got to around level ten. then i got bored and moved on

Riku191

if your having trouble it means 1 or 2 things 1 you suck at this game :) lol or 2 you arnt a high enough level for him yet i suggest train abit

bboyxKHxgaara

just joined....lol but I didn't want to beat him..maybe once....but theres no point...you could just buy some potions later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back