• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Flaw of Leanord Nimoy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
he sounds like yoda gone bad.*sigh* I already hate this.well let's see how he sounds on future trailers

And again I say you don't know Leonard Nimoy's voice then. And that trailer was only a sample and could have been an old voice clip he recorded and probably isn't used in the game.

sonickenshin

Awards
Anyone remember The Halloween Tree? He definitely has the stuff to pull off Master Xehanort.

ZTRunks

omg i did no expect this thread to go on this long lol anyway i just thought of something. If this is a star-studded cast, and they announced a few names, does that mean christopher lee might not be in it cause i would think he would be a announced as well?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
omg i did no expect this thread to go on this long lol anyway i just thought of something. If this is a star-studded cast, and they announced a few names, does that mean christopher lee might not be in it cause i would think he would be a announced as well?

No...I think Christopher Lee would still be in it. They never really say his name and we usually find out he is in it from a trailer.

ZTRunks

Thats true we are still playing the waiting game, but man i really want a trailer now with all of the voices

Jakek9

He probably is, since Ansem's in the secret ending.
Not just that. He's also at the very end itself I belive in certain characters endings. don't wanna spoiler anything so I'll just leave it at that.

He still sounds like Yoda, but I love his voice now. I've watched the trailer so many times. XD

Dclone

He probably is, since Ansem's in the secret ending.

Despite that fact, it could be Corey Burton providing his voice. Remember, even though DiZ appeared in Re:CoM, Christopher Lee was not voicing him. Even if that is the case, Corey did an spot-on impression for Re:CoM.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Despite that fact, it could be Corey Burton providing his voice. Remember, even though DiZ appeared in Re:CoM, Christopher Lee was not voicing him. Even if that is the case, Corey did an spot-on impression for Re:CoM.

I thought Corey Burton did pretty well too. I actually didn't notice it wasn't Christopher Lee until someone told me. Though it does seem pretty likely that Christopher will do it, what with all the other big names that are involved in BBS.

ZTRunks

If hamill does play him its going to be an english accenjt it wont be asian but thats my guess

Ultima Scorpio

Hmmm. Well, overall I really like Nimoy as MX. I was hoping for someone with his particular voice type to voice him.

I don't think he'll be "stubborn," if he reprises his role, great. If he doesn't, oh well. It wouldn't be the first time we saw a VA replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back