• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The "Friend" Problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
I had mentioned this in dating problems, but I thought I would make it a thread cause I would like more feedback and I think some of you guys could probably relate to it. Well anyway, I have a problem with girls, they will think im funny and all, but when it comes down to it, would probably not take me seriously. Theres this girl that I want to maybe ask out, I know she thinks Im funny cause she tells her friends about how funny I am and I can talk to her real easy which is nice. The problem is, that , like with most all other girls, they think of me as a really funny gay guy, and not someone who is your boyfriend.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
So... you're not gay but they think you are? Give up. They'll like you, but not like you.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
Lol very helpful?? Really just flirt with them a little more. I was like the nerdy, sleepy, quiet, guy in the back, so I know what im talking about. If you flirt more they're going to think of you different.

silverdragon1615

So... you're not gay but they think you are? Give up. They'll like you, but not like you.

when I mean like a gay guy that was more of an expression. They dont think im gay its just that they'll like me in a cutesy innocent kind of way while they go off and have hot tub parties with the boys basketball team. As for flirting, what would you suggest, cause im not the flirting type and have never really done it.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
i totally understand you predicament. to be honest, im in a similar situation. im everyone's friend, but no1's boyfriend material.

my suggestion: if you got a really good friend (i mean really good, like best friend or something close to it) that's a girl and you like her, you just have to take a chance and see if they like you back. chances are good they will since you're such good friends, but don't do it if you know they're already going after some1 else. that might be a little devastating :/

silverdragon1615

i totally understand you predicament. to be honest, im in a similar situation. im everyone's friend, but no1's boyfriend material.

my suggestion: if you got a really good friend (i mean really good, like best friend or something close to it) that's a girl and you like her, you just have to take a chance and see if they like you back. chances are good they will since you're such good friends, but don't do it if you know they're already going after some1 else. that might be a little devastating :/

Thats exactly what situation im in, as for a REALLY good friend thats a girl, I just dont have one.

C

coolfresh1224

flirt. i know what to do because i'm basicaly you flirt from the start and not annoyingly but funny. i do it with my...... female friends and anyone of them would jump at a chance to be with me

C

coolfresh1224

looking like a horny perv can be good if you do it right no joke. try giving her a compliment nonchalantly

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
dammit delete this I dont know how to . sorry

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
looking like a horny perv can be good if you do it right no joke. try giving her a compliment nonchalantly

Gays compliment women though. Just how women comliment each other on looks.

Do they think you are gay or "the funny gay guy" who is similar to a gay in personality and thus they dont think of you as a boyfriend or what?

C

coolfresh1224

try not to sound gay try to sound nochalantly flirtasios

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I had mentioned this in dating problems, but I thought I would make it a thread cause I would like more feedback and I think some of you guys could probably relate to it. Well anyway, I have a problem with girls, they will think im funny and all, but when it comes down to it, would probably not take me seriously. Theres this girl that I want to maybe ask out, I know she thinks Im funny cause she tells her friends about how funny I am and I can talk to her real easy which is nice. The problem is, that , like with most all other girls, they think of me as a really funny gay guy, and not someone who is your boyfriend.

Alright its basically you joke around all the time, it will be hard for them to take you seriously. SO basically all you have to do is maybe tone down on the joking side, and be a bit more serious. To help you flirt with girls, just talk to them, be nice, act censure to them, and complement their looks and such ^_^.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The problem is, that , like with most all other girls, they think of me as a really funny gay guy, and not someone who is your boyfriend.

Because you're 'gay' they'll probably think you can be trusted to not do anything at sleep-overs. Keep up any 'gay' act you might be putting on, but once you're at that sleep-over, BAM! Show them your true colours.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
∞;3936046 said:
Because you're 'gay' they'll probably think you can be trusted to not do anything at sleep-overs. Keep up any 'gay' act you might be putting on, but once you're at that sleep-over, BAM! Show them your true colours.

now that could work haha. just dont come off as some man whore. make the romantic factor as high as possible.

Radon

mofo

I have the exact same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back