• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Future of Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

makine

Awards
Considering what they've done for both Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade and Final Fantasy XIV in relation to tie-ins for FFXIII-2 and LR: FFXIII, plus what they *have done* for KH1.5RM, I'm hoping that future content updates will tie to future KH releases. Like a Twilight Town and a Enchanted Domain for the inevitable 2.5RM release and maybe some stuff from III once they start announcing the world and what not.

Secondly, I think they should start porting this to consoles. Specifically, it would be pretty great on the Vita and the Wii U because of those delicious touch screens, but an iPad and Android version wouldn't be too bad either. I'm totes getting a Kindle Fire so I can play this game at my leisure. (Because I buy consoles for Kingdom Hearts.)

Oh and I want it in English.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Considering what they've done for both Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade and Final Fantasy XIV in relation to tie-ins for FFXIII-2 and LR: FFXIII, plus what they seem to be doing for KH1.5RM, I'm hoping that future content updates will tie to future KH releases. Like a Twilight Town and a Enchanted Domain for the inevitable 2.5RM release and maybe some stuff from III once they start announcing the world and what not.

As I recall, Airborne Brigade isn't canon, and with A Realm Reborn being a mainline Final Fantasy title, I don't think we can even begin to compare it to a social game. They've stressed countless times that this is a fairy tale; the introduction to the game with Kairi and her grandmother only emphasized that fact.

What exactly in 1.5 are you referring to?

Enchanted Dominion and Beast's Castle image files were already discovered during datamining in open beta.

Secondly, I think they should start porting this to consoles. Specifically, it would be pretty great on the Vita and the Wii U because of those delicious touch screens, but an iPad and Android version wouldn't be to back either. I'm totes getting a Kindle Fire so I can play this game at my leisure. (Because I buy consoles for Kingdom Hearts.)

Oh and I want it in English.

An iOS or Android port would be nice though I wouldn't be surprised if it remained on the PC. It's a social game; not really expecting much to come of it.

makine

Awards
What exactly in 1.5 are you referring to?
Card bonus code entry.
An iOS or Android port would be nice though I wouldn't be surprised if it remained on the PC. It's a social game; not really expecting much to come of it.
So is FFAB.

I'm more referring to the fact that SE like to cross promote their titles. Remember the Dissidia/3rd Birthday/BBSFM cross promo? They don't seem to be reluctant to add content to boost sales. I just want to not be tied to my 10lb laptop to play some KH.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I'm not an expert on this topic but at the moment KHX is quite demanding considering proccessing power, because most of the game consists of flash files, which are not widely supported in the mobile department (because of this reason) and the console department (at least if I look at my PS3), so an adaptation in this state would not make much sense.

Instead something like a local installation of the main game files probably in different formats would be needed. This could also partially solve the language problem, because fan translations would be possible.

I'm not really sure if SE would undergo this endeavor at some point. We should also keep in mind that one of the basic game mechanics is gambling with real money which could also lead to legal issues in some parts of the world (the requierement of a Yahoo! Japan ID is mainly due to this reason).

I agree with the cross-promotions though, where will most likely be one for the 2.5 HD ReMix and maybe even Kingdom Hearts III.

gnurtanio

Awards
Secondly, I think they should start porting this to consoles. Specifically, it would be pretty great on the Vita and the Wii U because of those delicious touch screens, but an iPad and Android version wouldn't be too bad either. I'm totes getting a Kindle Fire so I can play this game at my leisure. (Because I buy consoles for Kingdom Hearts.)

i'm not sure if they will make this in english, since this is game made for japanese player, but it can be in english if someone want to buy this game and make it in english.
You can play in your iPad And Android using puffin, i used that when i'm not at home, but not expect to much since its not very smooth when you play on computer or laptops, still you can play and spend your AP and BP..

For the future update, i really want an Assist card have their ability not only just HP boost and Lux Boost.. Like second chance, Regen, Random card boost, Exp Boost, Munny Boost, ETC, (You name it).. Oh a New Card (Trio BBS Card is the best ^^) and New Attack Ability. Oh New World too

everlight

Awards
Hmm let see.

Actually I want a cross-fraction Guild System, where you can make a guild with members from different fraction. Well, considering the story of KHx, this is a bit impossible to be realized since each fraction fighting each other over the Lux... So this is just a mere hope xD

Oh yes, a new type of card (heartless/boss card like in Chain of Memories) hopefully will make a good addition to make the gampelay even more interesting.

And maybe... who knows there will be a rank above the SR+ (maybe UR - Ultra Rare / E - Epic / L - Legend xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back