• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Future of Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xera Highwind

I still believe Terra is going to be a Guardian of Light, even though he isn't said to be one very often. I was thinking about the situation he was currently in, as being Xehanort's vessel and all. Then I realized, imo, what has happened to him.

First, let's talk about what has already happened. Obviously, as stated already, Terra was forced to become Xehanort's new vessel. Xehanort and Terra both were in Terra's body, but Xehanort could take control due to reasons not exactly told. But Aqua couldn't let Xehanort have his way and attempted to extract Xehanort or at least aid Terra to control his own body. She ended up defeating him but only did enough damage to shatter his memory. He then began to fall into darkness. Aqua jumped in after him without thinking of the concenquences. She grabbed him, began to pull him out and knowing her own weight would slow her keyblade glider down she let go and let Terra be free at the cost of being lost in darkness.

Ansem I believe, maybe Even and Ienzo, found Terra lying in the center of Raident Garden unconscious so they brought him back to the castle, when he awakes he can only remember his name, Xehanort. Ansem decided to make him his apprentice. Ansem and Xehanort study the essence of the heart, but Xehanort doesn't realize how dangerous one can be, while Ansem does. So Ansem tries to stop all research relating to the heart. Xehanort doesn't like that and sends him to the Relm of Darkness to perish and wither away. Xehanort, along with Even and Ienzo, continue research.

Assuming Lea and Isa were sneaking into the castle, they had gotten chased by the guards, Dilan and Aeleus. They ran into the research lab at the wrong time and were stuck with everyone else's cruel fate and were killed by an experiment's reaction. (this part isn't fact, just what I believe happen during this part) They all have a heartless and nobody now.

In KH1 and KH2 Sora kills Ansem Seeker of Darkness (Xehanort's heartless) and Xemnas (Xehanort's nobody) causing Xehanort to become a real person again.

Xehanort has his own, natural body back which means Terra's body is his alone, and he should be able to do things once again, but he's unheard of... So far. My theory is that he's one of the hooded seekers of darkness we see in 3D, but he's only in a puppet state for the time being due to his lingering will not present. When Terra and his lingering will finally meet up once again, he will return to a normal human, just like Xehanort did. And will become a Guardian of light.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Vanitas will tell Terra the missing dollar riddle which will be stupefy him and cause him to abandon his friends to find the answers.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
actually xehanort got his memories back and betrayed ansem as seen in DDD, and the Lingering Will isn't terra's actual being, it's just terra's anger and hatred against MX were so strong they animated his armor.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm kind of hoping that Terra dies... like really die. His body, heart, and soul have been through way too much, so I'm seeing it as Terra being reformed, but not being able to continue and he dies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm kind of hoping that Terra dies... like really die. His body, heart, and soul have been through way too much, so I'm seeing it as Terra being reformed, but not being able to continue and he dies.
or after the final battle, him and yen sid evaporate into light.

i can see that.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
or after the final battle, him and yen sid evaporate into light.

i can see that.

Why would Yen Sid evaporate into light with him? You mean Yen Sid's own natural death or will he be part of the fight? Or do you mean natural death in the KH universe should be via light?

Popsydoodles

Personally I want Terra to be a guardian of light that uses only darkness. Kinda like a good Xehanort. He would be a mega Riku.

Side note: If Eraqus is also within Terra's heart, does that mean he could dual wield if he were to separate? Does that mean Xehanort can triple wield like that guy from one piece?

laddyboy12

It's been speculated for a while now that Terra might be one of the darknesses. That being said, you think that the darknesses will go to the graveyard(for either the final battle or reasons unknown), and once Terra sees his armor they will be reunited and Terra will magically become a light?

The way I see it happening is Vanitas and/or Aqua fight Terra and pull some weird friendship magic mojo on him to banish Xehanort's heart from his body. Then Sora uses his Keyblade for Returning Hearts or whatever to fix any damage that was done.

Why would Yen Sid evaporate into light with him? You mean Yen Sid's own natural death or will he be part of the fight? Or do you mean natural death in the KH universe should be via light?

Yen Sid would go with him because we're all done looking at those beady pupils. And it's fitting for the natural death of a guardian of light to be via light.

Last edited:

Anagram

Banned

I could get behind this myself. Kinda annoys me almost everyone is getting a revival free card as is. I wanna see the LW help though.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
There is something mobidly funny about the fact that in a thread named "The future of Terra" the fourth or fifth post is already about wishing for him to have no future at all...

Popsydoodles

There is something mobidly funny about the fact that in a thread named "The future of Terra" the fourth or fifth post is already about wishing for him to have no future at all...
Hes got a lot of haters. :p
Im not ready to see the only longsword style keyblade wielder go yet. Let someone else fade away, if that's even truly possible in kh...

Anagram

Banned

It's the only future acceptable~

Rael_Oblivion

So much negativity.... Personally, I'd like to see Terra be saved, become a Guardian of Light, survive the final battle and learn to control his darkness and become a Master, potentially with Riku teaching him how (for a nice reversal of what should have been).

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I'd be okay with Terra getting revived as long as he has to go through at least what Riku had to deal with for redemption. When you fall that far for that long, resurfacing shouldn't be a simple matter of "oh, it's all okay now!"

Wildbullet

There is also something morbidly funny about how dead people somehow manage to come back to life even when they should be dead, Phoenix Downs or no.

I really want to see one death, like, just one permanent, non-heart attaching death in the game. It's Disney though. They'd never allow it to happen.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I actually like Terra a lot. I just think that it makes sense for him to actually die - for story purposes and to get rid of this vibe that KH will never kill anyone. If I know everyone is going to be safe at the end of it all, why bother when they're in danger? It's the same sort of effect that will come from Xion/Roxas becoming their own people. As much as I love Xion/Roxas, their role has been played, and it's time to move on. Also, just imagine what KH4 would be like if Sora, Riku, Kairi, Lea, Aqua, Terra, Ven, and Mickey are all keyblade masters... we've seen Xehanort give them all hell, so whatever shows up in KH4 would have to be a million times stronger than Xehanort to even have it plausible that all of them in their prime are weaker than him.

Also, I think there needs to be a serious trimming of original characters so that KH4 can go back to its roots of being a FF/DISNEY cross-over.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
would like to correct myself in that i meant for eraqus to die with terra, so apologies for confusion i caused on that.

Popsydoodles

I actually like Terra a lot. I just think that it makes sense for him to actually die - for story purposes and to get rid of this vibe that KH will never kill anyone. If I know everyone is going to be safe at the end of it all, why bother when they're in danger? It's the same sort of effect that will come from Xion/Roxas becoming their own people. As much as I love Xion/Roxas, their role has been played, and it's time to move on. Also, just imagine what KH4 would be like if Sora, Riku, Kairi, Lea, Aqua, Terra, Ven, and Mickey are all keyblade masters... we've seen Xehanort give them all hell, so whatever shows up in KH4 would have to be a million times stronger than Xehanort to even have it plausible that all of them in their prime are weaker than him.

Also, I think there needs to be a serious trimming of original characters so that KH4 can go back to its roots of being a FF/DISNEY cross-over.

Kh4 enemy has to be something that literally devours hearts. An ancient beast that sleeps in the realm of darkness...Awoken when the true Kingdom Hearts is unlocked. It's ultimate goal is to consume Kingdom Hearts...

Anagram

Banned
I think there needs to be a serious trimming of original characters so that KH4 can go back to its roots of being a FF/DISNEY cross-over.

Your saying a lot of things I agree with today. I think the best trimming would be several choosing a normal life like Roxas who has expressed that desire.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
would like to correct myself in that i meant for eraqus to die with terra, so apologies for confusion i caused on that.
It's fine, your Tom Hardy avatar excuses you. And... that makes more sense that Yen Sid disappearing with Terra lol.

Your saying a lot of things I agree with today. I think the best trimming would be several choosing a normal life like Roxas who has expressed that desire.
As much as I love Roxas, I feel like it's a cop out to have Xion and Roxas become their own people. It'll also make everything that happened in 358/2 Days feel much weaker. Also, it brings up another strange thing that could happen - what if Sora makes a nobody again? Will it be Roxas or something new? So, I'd rather they just leave Roxas and Xion as part of Sora. I'm not sure who else can really choose a normal life, when almost all of the original characters are keyblade wielders. I mean, I would love to see a keyblade wielder choose a normal life, Roxas being the best example, but like I mentioned before... I don't think it'd work for Roxas. Maybe Ven?

I think that going into KH4, there should only be Sora, Riku, Kairi and Aqua as original characters. Not because I hate Terra, Ven, Eraqus etc. it's just that we have around 30 or so original characters. Now that I'm thinking about it, I think the "normal life" thing can be applied to the reformed Organization members. Seeing them redeem themselves in Radiant Garden would be nice and moving past their evil ways could be a nice end to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back