• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the gameplay of bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasbrother1993

well, i thought, that the story of kh bbs will go like the chain of memories, where u play as sora first, finish his story and then u play as riku to see his story..... in bbs i saw a scan of ven in cinderellas world where he is with jack, the mouse, and then, yesterday i saw aqua in the scan without ven, do u think that u get to play the story 3 different times, like chain of memories, u play as ven first, then as aqua, and last as terra, this is what i think though

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
Its already been confirmed that you get to pick 1 out of 3 scenarios to start off so....
Looks like you need to catch up, like Kid Tomato ~

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You choose someone to play as at the start, but if you get bored with it, you can change characters and start from the start of another player. The previous player will remain where you left them if you want to swap back

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Wow, that's like playing BBS three times. Which I think is pretty kooky, tbh. Kooky being a good thing, of course. I think it's also like a drive to play more. You know, since you could finish one person's perspective, wonder what the hell is going on and urge to play the other perspectives. Having said this I will have the hardest time trying to decide which character to start off on. I might choose Aqua first, then Ven and then Terra. Like, you know, leave the best bits until last. <3

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm probably going to play as Terra first then Ven and then Aqua.

Basicaly this is how the process goes:

Select "New Game" at the start menu. Then select Terra's scenario.

You can play through Terra's story but let's say you are only on the second world and you decide you want to play as Aqua now.

Save your game and go to the main menu and select "Return to start menu". From there select new game and then select Aqua's scenario and you will start playing her story.

Of course if you want to resume Terra's story just return to the start menu and select load game. Then select the last save file you used for Terra's story and you can resume playing as Terra.

Kitsune_XIII

Ven first for me. I wanto figure out what the connection is between him and Roxas.
Then Aqua because she's the cool kick-ass female character.
And then Terra. Just because.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back