• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Good Old Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackblood

Remember the days long ago. The days when Roxas was known as BHK and the Organization was known as Unknowns.And of course, the days of theories that, looking back at it now, were just plain weird, crazy, and stupid. Now to the point of this thread. Post the weirdest, craziest, and most idoitic theories that you have ever made or read for KH2.

I

inhiding

I laughed at the fact that we used to call Roxas "BHK," which reminded me of Burger King for some reason. xD

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I think the most craziest theory we ever had( and at the time I even believed it)was the one where we all thought Namine was the Superior of Organization XIII. Looking back on it, that was pretty stupid.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
BHK was Riku??? I think Ive heard that rumor....bwahahahaha!!!

*EKH*

I made this theory that Roxas and Sora were brothers, lol. I think there was another rumor that there was another female Organization member.

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
Chaos-Shadow said:
lol the craziest thing iv heard was dat "Sephiroth" was the head of the orginization cuz of his black trench like coat-------funny eh xD

i actually thought that to because the first time i saw sora on his knees to SAIX i thought that was seph because it went by so fast and the gray hair XD

Blackblood

What about this one. The gummi ships were gone, and we were supposed to go to each world on that train with that wizard hat on it.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Yep. That concept was in the original version of KH2. The gummi ship was originally an optional mini game like a theme park ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back