• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Good Old Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackblood

Another one was that Ansem the Wise's assistant was Kairi's father. That theory is one of the oldest. Of course, it wasn't said the Ansem the Wise wasn't Kairi's father. But I highly doubt it.

the organization

i thought that they were both riku(one light and one dark) the dark one at the top of memories scyscraper blindfolded because he couldnt stand the light and the other trying to destroy the dark riku so his heart oculd become pure.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I remember when people didn't know that kingdom hearts was the door to darkness, and Siru, and this has to be my favorite, when they thought this

fubdrs.jpg

was the cover art!

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
One of my favorites was that ALL the people in ASAS and Deep Dive (except Mickey obviously) were Riku in the different forms, Dark, Light, Present and In Between. Diz as the superior was funny, that there was somebody higher than I in the Orginization.

Blackblood

Another one was Larxene was going to come back in KH2. I think was around for a while.

snowbunnie

=[ if only we had new stuff other then the secret ending to keep us busy wondering about KH3

Kaze

I remember when i believed that Vincent was in it...and i yelled at people who thought Yuna and Tifa were gonna be in it...i was wrong lol

Aros123

yeah i remember all those things. hey remember when most peope were sure that dis was ansem's shell, man i can't believe we were wrong. and i was so sure too. lol. and i thought kairi would get her own keyblade in kh2 and fight. i guess i was half right and half wrong. she did get her keyblade, but after fighting those shadow type heartless like she was wacking bushes with a mecheti that was about all the action that came from her, and it was near the end. oh those days. well now after months pass and practicly everyone has beaten the game, will all focus on kh3 and make up new rumors

skilled keyblada

were those days really good, i meen.....they tortured us with all the mysteries and uncomfirmed release dates for the game...... makes me wonder how i lived lol.

linkamm1

After seeing the deep dive video me and my friend were posative that kh2 would take place in final fantasy worlds due to te city landscape and the sweet kooler/scarier heartless that the riku and roxis fought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back