• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Gummi Awards Ceremony(The official Ceremony brought to you by Scribbles and T4I)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
Hey everyone Welcome to the Gummi Awards Ceremony, where we annouce who you guys chose as the Gummi award winners of 2005!!!! I'd like to thank everyone for their votes, know we couldn't have done this without them.

and just so you know we're(me and scribbles) arn't making up these results here's the link to the previous thread:
http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=37779

(you may comment in between the announcement of the nominees and the winner, also when announced the winners may come up and get their award while making a speech if they wish just to make it more interesting) (the speech doesn't have to be long)

Rules

no flaming
no major cusing

SO LET'S BEGIN!!!!XD

HERE ARE THE NOMINEES FOR BEST MALES PART IN A ROMANCE RP:

With_you_Always

Zato

Blood Alchemist

and Setharoth

and the winner is...................

(please make your comments now or whatever you wish)

Last edited:

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
*sarcastic* never saw that one coming. lol no i dont even know who nominated me. i think i got one vote maybe. continue.

Bear

Ouranophobic
Good job Seth. You earned it! Now, what award is next?!

Bear

Ouranophobic
*Cough* DESTINY SEEKER *Cough*
Well. I think she ( Whoever won ) DESERVES THIS AWARD! Yes. She does. Because she's one of the best RPers I know.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
dude this takes really long u should jus announce the winners >_>

but yea Destiny Seeker

also i got nominated for romance rper by PSak......nice job puttin my name >_> o well its ok i didnt win anyways :)

Last edited:

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
(I was just waiting for someone to comment, if I didn't make it this way then this thing would be done in a page. I was having fun but okay I'll speed things up -_-)

THE WINNER OF THE BEST FEMALE PLAYER IN A ROMANCE RP IS who could have guessed it, *DESTINEY SEEKER*!!!!!!!

Zabazu

The Magic Man
*claps* good job DS,I'm sorry you left...and I'm honored to have known and to have been a friend of yours....

Last edited:

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
NOW FOR THE MOST ORIGINAL RP OF 05....THE NOMINEES ARE:

Endless Sorrow

Bording House

Caged Hopes

Castle KHI

Hearts Across America

Snow Angels

AND THE WINNER IS..............

(comments one post minimum)

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
and The Winner Is For Most Original Rp........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ................................................................................................................................................................................................... Endless Sorrow!!!!!

Last edited:

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
NOW FOR THE AWARD FOR THE RPer THAT WAS THE GREATEST INFLUENCE......HERE ARE THE NOMINEES:

With_you_always

GaurdianOfHearts

Blood Alchemist

Scribbles

Rikusgrl

The 4th Islander

Bo_dbl._sizzle

AND THE WINNER IS...............

BLOOD ALCHEMIST!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back