• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The guy in the cave

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chex

In the beginning of the game, who was the guy in the cloak that sora met after carving a papou fruit to kairi. And what happened during that time when he said the world was tied to darkness / connected.

State

Awards
In the beginning of the game, who was the guy in the cloak that sora met after carving a papou fruit to kairi.
Ansem Seeker of Darkness, the one that possessed Riku at Hollow Bastion. Since he had no body, he wears a cloak.

chex

So if sora had a key, that door would be the keyhole? I'm guessing a keyhole is the door to a worlds heart.

State

Awards
So if sora had a key, that door would be the keyhole? I'm guessing a keyhole is the door to a worlds heart.
In every world, Sora closes the keyhole so that the Heartless don't get any access to that world's heart, so that it isn't overrun by darkness and the world gets destroyed.

Kitsune_XIII

Ansem Seeker or Darkness scared the crap out of me when he first showed up in that cave... I'm surprised Sora didn't go running to his friends crying about a creepy guy in the Secret Place that just dissapeared when he turned around.

slmcknett

It was kinda obvious that it was Ansem IMO because his voice is the same, and he says the exact same thing that he does at the ending of the game. Plus, you see him in his cloak possessing Riku.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
That voice was sexy as hell. Oooh, it sent shivers down my spine in a very nice way. Too bad they redubbed it in KH II and made him sound not-very-threatening at all.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
That voice was sexy as hell. Oooh, it sent shivers down my spine in a very nice way. Too bad they redubbed it in KH II and made him sound not-very-threatening at all.

There was absolutely nothing in Ansem's redub to count as frightening. It was just monotone. An utter failure. They should've kept his voice the way it was. I'm guessing royalities were involved for archival use in KH2. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back