• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the hardest mission

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

R0x@$

im at the coffin monster in halloweentown. stuck on it at the moment. Any tips?(profile messege plz)

The leechgrave? that mission is really hard. but if you kill those other things by it first it stops for a while and you can attack it for a bit. Best keyblade for that mission was prestige gear for me. good luck.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Dustflier was probably the hardest for me
I beat Xion the first time through without dying, same with Riku so those weren't challenging

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
The dustflier is definetly the hardest. I`m still trying to beat it.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
The dustflier kind if scares me, so I`ve never really tried to beat it until a few days ago.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Dusflier isn't hard, he just takes a long time.
The hardest one was Ruler of the Sky. Tedious and hard D:

Jeanette

Well, in Mission Mode, I played as Xemnas for The Ruler Of The Sky at level 61 or 69 (can't really remember). The six giant heartless mission was easy for me in story mode, but REALLY hard on Mission Mode! Leechgrave was really tough in story mode but I don't have a badge to play it on Mission Mode...

Don't know what Dustflier is. Can't remember fighting it either...

8shortfuse

dustflier, leechgrave, and collecting the emblems in twilight town. took me a long time to figure out how to get that last one.

honorable mention: emerald serenade. it was kind of annoying because sometimes i couldnt get the timing right.

you mean that one that is really high up above that ramp area? I can't get that one. anyone got any advice for me?

spiritkiller

you mean that one that is really high up above that ramp area? I can't get that one. anyone got any advice for me?

I don't know which one that is but the best way to get' em is to set a blizzaga spell in its path follow up with thundaga then a physical attack then repeat.

Oh yeah the hardest missions I played would have to be one of the timed mission just from the lack of time that you have.

SilverCyrus

That Heartless in Neverland, dont know what its called but it was a dragony bird thing.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
Leech. Grave.

I personally wanted to go up to Saix and ring his little NECK for sending me to that dreadful mission! It took me several times to beat that thing, and afterwards my poor hands were sore.

Although I have to admit that one Heartless thing at Beast's Castle wasn't so much hard...but was insanely annoying. So was that Heartless in Neverland. Really Saix? Really? Send me to Neverland you say? Fight a heartless you say? Okay, but no. You never TOLD me you had to fight IN THE AIR.

...Really?

facepalm

Could have metioned that in the papers blueboy. (Seriously, I got fed up with that, that it's really a runner up for me. Probably because I was limiting the crap out of it during the last health bar...then it killed me. ONE slash away from killing it. Oh man. DID I RAGE.)

NumberVIII

Leech. Grave.

I personally wanted to go up to Saix and ring his little NECK for sending me to that dreadful mission! It took me several times to beat that thing, and afterwards my poor hands were sore.

Although I have to admit that one Heartless thing at Beast's Castle wasn't so much hard...but was insanely annoying. So was that Heartless in Neverland. Really Saix? Really? Send me to Neverland you say? Fight a heartless you say? Okay, but no. You never TOLD me you had to fight IN THE AIR.

...Really?

facepalm

Could have metioned that in the papers blueboy. (Seriously, I got fed up with that, that it's really a runner up for me. Probably because I was limiting the crap out of it during the last health bar...then it killed me. ONE slash away from killing it. Oh man. DID I RAGE.)

Completely agree with all of the above.

Am I the only one who didn't have an awful time with the Dustflier? I actually don't even remember where it is/what it looks like/etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back