• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the hardest mission

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Leechgrave, the flying ones and the 6 giant heartless.

riku0147

Awards
Most Definitely the challenge where you can't get hit more than like 4 times going against the 6 giant heartless

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Six Giant Heartless, Leechgrave(worst of them all), Ruler of the Sky, Emerald Serenade, any mission in Olympus Coleseium.
The Six Giant Heartless mission was just tiring, the Leechgrave was SO darn hard, Ruler of the Sky pissed me off cus it kept regenerating and the Emerald Serenade was annoying And hard. Worst part is that the game hung on me right after I beat it :( I almost broke the DS. And I just hate fighting in those cups with the barrels and powerful heartless that regenerate.

Last edited:

Avens

Leech Grave wasn't difficult for me, but it took way too much time. Same with Ruler of the Sky.
Dustflier took me forever to find out his pattern, which is embarrassing because my 9 year old brother beat him in a couple tries, and I wouldn't let him tell me how it was done.
TBH, the hardest mission for me is collecting 100% emblems in Twilight Town, can't remember the number. I can't reach the one emblem over the ramp consistently...

NumberVIII

leechgrave still gives me nightmares man

Yes.

And bahahaha your sig. My friend and I found those vids a while back. They're terrible. xD

"Hey Kairi...why do you have that blank zombie-like stare at me?
Do I have something on my shirt?
Do I have broccoli on my shirt?
I don't think I have broccoli on my shirt...
I wore my bib...
AHH MY SECRET BIB"

lol.

Sora^Fan

Oh, definiyely the 6 giant heartless mission =/ it took forever ^.^
And I know this is off topic but is there anyway to know for sure which missions you have completed 100%?

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
1) Mission 25, with the emblems.

I have't realy tried the dustflier, but everything else was easy.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
The Dustflier was so hard, it is always flying everywhere, shadows pop up constantly for you to fight, and you have to watch out for this giant shockwave from it that can kill you in an instant.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
im at the coffin monster in halloweentown. stuck on it at the moment. Any tips?(profile messege plz)

I believe that is Leechgrave. That mission was hard for awhile. =/

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
The mission I currently find the hardest is the Endurance one where you have to survive for 2 minutes and after one minute friggin' Samurai's appear. =/ I beat it after like five times though. Found it harder than Leechgrave.

UmbraTsuki

Awards
I think either the Leechgrave, or the second-to-last battle
against Xion in Halloween Town and Cave of Wonders, since she kept healing
were the hardest.
I didn't find the ruler of the sky one that hard...only died once, I think...xP.
~Umbra~

silentmusic16

dustflier, leechgrave, and collecting the emblems in twilight town. took me a long time to figure out how to get that last one.

honorable mention: emerald serenade. it was kind of annoying because sometimes i couldnt get the timing right.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
I thought the Dustflier was the hardest for me.. oh and the Emerald Serenade missions, those were just annoying. :mad:

bluefroggygirl

Leechgrave,
the reason why I stopped playing days for a while so I wouldn't get so pissed off at the fact that I couldn't beat that damn thing :X

and the 6 heartless in Twilight Town,
still haven't finished that mission completely thanks to that last boss.
The only thing that's preventing me from getting Sora ;__;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back