• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Health Food Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Friendly neFrog

I really love mangoes! freshly sliced, juice, smoothie everything! And I like cereals for breakfast, the most healthy beginning of the day for me.

Kagayaki

Awards
I just had dental surgery, so I'm on a limited diet. But this gives me a good excuse to buy apricots because they're in season. And make yogurt berry smoothies.

Kagayaki

Awards
I really love mangoes! freshly sliced, juice, smoothie everything! And I like cereals for breakfast, the most healthy beginning of the day for me.
I love mangos, too! They have champagne mangos at the grocery store. I never tried them, but I hope they're on sale again. And I love mango salsa. And Wendy's has this mango strawberry salad and I really want to try it now.

moonstar_xo

Sometimes I get hardcore cravings for salads lol. Panera Bread has this AMAZING salad that's called the Modern Greek salad or something. It's kale, feta, quinoa, almonds, tomatoes, and cucumbers, and it is one of the most delicious things I've ever had. When I'm feeling healthy I go for that to go alongside the tuna salad sandwich I usually get from there (when I'm feeling unhealthy I get mac and cheese lol)

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Sometimes I get hardcore cravings for salads lol. Panera Bread has this AMAZING salad that's called the Modern Greek salad or something. It's kale, feta, quinoa, almonds, tomatoes, and cucumbers, and it is one of the most delicious things I've ever had. When I'm feeling healthy I go for that to go alongside the tuna salad sandwich I usually get from there (when I'm feeling unhealthy I get mac and cheese lol)
I usually just go for the local Subway. I never tried Panera Bread.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Summer is great, so many good berries. I wish they were cheaper and I'd never need to eat another candy in my life.

Kagayaki

Awards
It’s apple season and I love apples! I love pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries, too. I like any kinds of apples as long as they’re not poisoned. I am a princess, after all.

Last edited:

Kaydella

Old thread but anyway I just started to eat healthily and have a lot of questions about it. Adore such threads because it helps a lot.

DronFee1

Old thread but anyway I just started to eat healthily and have a lot of questions about it. Adore such threads because it helps a lot.
What namely can we help you with? I think you had to write down the questions you have. In general, starting a healthy life, I hope you will succeed in achieving the proposed goals and enjoy beautiful results. Personally, I have long started a healthy lifestyle, including starting yoga and that makes me really happy. To make sure I do everything right, I decided to take a yoga teacher from https://yogapractice.com/yoga/yoga-teacher-trainings-in-costa-rica who really helps me extremely and together we do beautiful changes.

Last edited:
Back