• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Heart of the Omitted

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwninator

This Fan Fiction is one in a series of chronological theories and ideas colaborated into a tale of a boy named Gwilym. I hope you enjoy it, constructive criticism is appreciated, please do not hesitate to speak you mind, thank you.​

The Heart of the Omitted​

Chapter 1​

"Do not let your heart fall amiss, for with your light you shall be the guide for all those who are lost..."

Awakening from a pleasant slumber, Gwilym opened his eyes to a sunny Saturday morning. Turning to view the rest of his room, a sudden vision flashed before his eyes. He shook his head and smirked, "Man, I need to stop having those odd dreams." Gwilym lived in a world known at the time as, Arthilian Magnus, or Sunset Horizon. He has lived in this world all of his life with his mother, father and younger brother. Gwilym was particulary naive in his knowledge of the numerous worlds surrounding his own; this did not trouble Gwilym, for he enjoyed his simple, yet fulfilling life in Sunset Horizon.

A normal day in Sunset Horizon consisted of adventure and joyful activities for Gwilym, he spent most of his time wandering the boundries of Sunset Horizon with his two companions, Xavier and Zach. On this day Gwilym and his friends decided to wander deep into the depths of the Forgotten Forest. These forests were old very old, a battle was once thought to have been fought there many years ago. By the time morning had turned to dusk, it was time for Gwilym to head home.

"Hey guys I need to start heading back home, see you tommorow." While waving goodbye to his friends, Gwilym happened to abruptly stumble over a large object inbetted int the ground. The object was consumed in weeds and appeared ancient. "Ouch, what the heck was that?" said Gwilym with a shriek of confusion as he scrambled to his feet. After cleaning himself off, Gwilym removed the object from its formerresting place raising it over his head. It was a strange metal object rusted over with age and extremely heavy. The peice of metal had an obscure shape with many odd angles, and what looked to be protruding teeth from either side of the objects head.

"Hmm, what do you think it could be Gwilym?" asked his dear friend Xavier, who was as confused and curious as Gwilym. "I'm not quite sure" answered Gwilym reflecting the metal object in the dying sun to the east. Suddenly, while Gwilym was examining the artifact, it began to deteriorate into sparks od light as they rose into the envening sky. The three boys watched in awe as this event took place, before looking at each other with expressions of amazement and disbelief. Little did they know what they had awaken within the deep shadows of the forest, a sleeping power searching for its master.​

~PWNINATOR~​

pwninator

Thank you both for your positive feedback on the Fan Fiction. It was my first so there is only room for improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back