• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Hearts that Form the Key

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku

<3
That was yet another great display of your talents great job.

Awards
Y'know with the way you have our characters fighting it's more like they're brothers than the fact that Zaverxi hates Xatsuin's guts, but hey, why not? XD Xatsuin makes a superb annoying younger brother. I'm just surprised Zaverxi hasn't killed him yet. XD

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Real good but question how many members are in the exiled
well we're working on that but currently slightly over 30 it changes over a long period of time.

well here's the next chapter i hope you enjoy it. it's sure to be interesting ^^ as always all comments and questions are accepted.

Chapter 28: Tea​

Sora charged up the staircase with Riku close behind. They’d been running for a while now and they hadn’t gotten anywhere but Sora was pretty sure that they were approaching the end. Suddenly a bright light appeared as Sora and Riku pushed forward and entered a large room at the end of their destination.
“Congratulations, you’ve made it. I was beginning to think you’d lost all hope,” a voice said as Salix appeared sitting on his large throne like chair his hood up.
“What’s going on where are our friends,” Sora demanded.
“Tsk tsk, you haven’t completed the test yet. No cheating Sora,” Salix said as he wagged his right pointer finger. “But allow me to reassure you that after our confrontation I will hand over your friends. But first, how about we have some tea?”
Salix pointed his right arm at Sora and Riku as the floor shot up before them creating a large table as two saucers and two tea cups containing some strong smelling tea appeared. Slowly Salix turned his right arm over to his right side and did the same thing, creating a saucer and a cup of tea. Salix slowly moved the tea cup and saucer over in front of himself as he raised the cup up and took a sip out of the delicate cup.
“What’s going on? Why would you bring this out now,” Riku demanded as Salix held the tea cup out in front of him.
“Simple you two look very badly wounded. It’s only fair I give you time to recuperate and recover,” Salix replied. “That tea there contains very powerful medicines. That’s why yours it stronger tasting than mine. It’ll help your wounds heal faster, in fact the instant you drink some down your wounds should immediately begin to heal.”
“How can we trust you? For all we know it could be poisoned,” Riku said.
“Would I really go through all the trouble to bring you up here, just to poison you? If I wanted to do that I could have easily done so a long time ago. But I didn’t,” Salix replied. “I chose not to because I wanted to face you face to face. It’s normally not something I do but you’ve proven to be worthy. Besides I couldn’t get what I want without testing you personally.”
Sora and Riku looked at each other and slowly reached down as they picked up the tea cups and began to drink the tea. Sora found the tea disgusting but decided to drink it anyways while Riku found it to be of mild tasting.
“So do you like it? I wouldn’t be surprised if you didn’t. Medicine mixed with tea doesn’t normally go so well for the taste buds,” Salix explained as he took another sip of tea.
“It’s ok,” Sora said.
“It’s different,” Riku added.
“Good then once you’re finished I’ll clear everything away and we can begin,” Salix said as he smiled.
“Why do you want to test us anyway,” Sora asked.
“I’ll tell you that later. But now you tell me. Why would you risk your lives to save your “friends” why does it mean so much to you,” Salix asked curiously since he was after all a Nobody, a being without emotions at all.
“It’s because I made a promise. A promise that we would always be together, no matter what, and I’m not gonna break that promise,” Sora answered.
“I see, such a frail object keeps you connected to them,” Salix said as he took another sip of tea from his cup. “How pathetic, that explains why I gave up such feelings by my own choice of will.”
Slowly Salix moved the cup away from his lips as he placed it on the arm of his throne like chair.
“You gave your own emotions up by choice,” Sora said.
“Yes, most emotions hinder a person. Feelings just confuse and torture a person and eventually will lead a person to their own death. They’re just excess weight on the back of the human conscience. For the most part they’re not something that is needed,” Salix explained.
“That’s not true. Emotions are what help people make themselves different from anyone else,” Sora argued.
“You are a difficult one. But there is no reason to argue, you are after all only a boy,” Salix said as he took a fourth sip of tea and then placing the cup in his lap. “You can’t possibly understand the suffering emotions cause. Perhaps you never will. Being naïve after all is so much easier.”
“What do you mean naïve,” Sora shouted.
“You do not understand. At least not yet, if you had seen what I have seen and been through what I have been through, you would not be capable of knowing even the definition of happiness,” Salix explained. “But enough of this insipid chatter, I did come for a reason after all. If you’ve finished your tea, I would like to begin.”
Salix raised his left hand and snapped his fingers as the table next to Sora and Riku that held the empty tea cups vanished beneath the floor. Shortly after Salix stood up and walked away from his seat stopping a foot away from it as it disappeared beneath the solid ground. Salix stood in front of them as he continued to sip his tea.
“Now shall we begin,” Salix said as he stared forward at the Keyblade wielders.
Sora and Riku both called their Keyblades into their hands as they rushed forward. Riku made the first attack thrusting the Keyblade in his right hand forward at Salix. The first attack made it too easy for Salix as he jumped into the air avoiding the blow and then gracefully landed on the Keyblade in Riku’s hand. Sora then attacked as he jumped up and slashed across at Salix. Salix watched the Keyblade move as if it were in slow motion for him and ducked underneath the Keyblade as it passed above his head. As soon as the attack had passed, Salix jumped backwards doing a flip in the air until he landed on the ground safely away from both of the Keyblade wielders.
“So, I can see why Xishn may have had some trouble with you. But I won’t be required for this battle,” Salix said as he snapped his fingers and called forth two of the average Nobodies called Dusks.
“What are you talking about,” Sora shouted.
“Did you know there are three ways to create a Nobody with a human like form? The first and most well known is to remove the heart from the body. The second and lesser known way is to take the remains of the body and find a way to forcefully make it awaken. However this is more difficult to do as the body only often rejects being forcefully turned into a Nobody,” Salix explained. “The third and least known way to create a Nobody with a human like form is to reinsert a heart into a Nobody of any rank. Given of course that it is not already in a human like form,”
“So what does that have to do with anything,” Sora asked.
“I was about to get to that,” Salix said as he snapped his fingers and called forth two of his many collective hearts stored in his memory.
Salix slowly put his tea cup on the ground next to him making sure he didn’t spill any of it. He then held out both of his hands as he grabbed both gently one heart per hand before turning to face the two Dusks.
“Observe Sora, you and Riku are the first besides me to witness this technique that I created,” Salix said.
Immediately Salix moved his hands closer and placed the hearts inside each of the Dusks. Suddenly a bright light began to emanate from them as their form began to change. The lights blinded Sora and Riku for a while until they slowly began to dim. As the lights faded two figures stood in the place of the Dusks that had been there previously. The first figure wore a standard black cloak and held a fairly long combat knife in each hand and like the Exiled Order members the knives had a startling resemblance to the symbol for twilight. The second figure also wore standard black cloak but this one carried a long trident which also had similar qualities of the twilight symbol.
“They look like the Nobodies from the Organization,” Sora said.
“What do you want us to do,” the first with the two knives asked obediently.
“Attack the Keyblade wielders. Understand,” Salix said as he reached down and grabbed the tea cup with his right hand.
“Yes, we will do as told,” the second with the trident replied.
“Behold Sora they are the tools of your destruction. I do hope this doesn’t finish to quickly,” Salix said as he created another portal around himself and vanished into it.
“Be aware we won’t be holding back like your previous fighters may have,” the first with the two knives said.
“Good cause I don’t intend to hold back either, ready Sora,” Riku said.
“Yeah I’m ready,” Sora replied as he gripped the Keyblade in his hands tightly.
Quickly the four charged each other their weapons clearly aimed with the intent to destroy each other.

well i hope you enjoyed it the next chapter will be up soon. in the next chapter Kairi will return sort of and the keyblade master will begin to suffer immense pain.

Chapter 29: Pain

twilight abyss

Y'know with the way you have our characters fighting it's more like they're brothers than the fact that Zaverxi hates Xatsuin's guts, but hey, why not? XD Xatsuin makes a superb annoying younger brother. I'm just surprised Zaverxi hasn't killed him yet. XD
Younger...Xat is older than Zav xD
But i do see what you mean, but xat is serious...a lot, it's just when he's more relaxed he's a little more...well...like he is in the chapter =D

Awards
Younger...Xat is older than Zav xD
But i do see what you mean, but xat is serious...a lot, it's just when he's more relaxed he's a little more...well...like he is in the chapter =D

I meant younger maturity wise. If you judge by that, Zaverxi's one of the older Exiled members. Not by any means the oldest acting though, I'd have to say that's Xodyc, hahaha. Old fart. Well Salix acts old too.

And cool chapter, DT! Do the two new ones have names or are they nameless NPCs that'll just get destroyed? XD

I had come up with an idea for a trident-wielding nobody a while back, but never used it.

twilight abyss

^Lol...good point, also, he's about 10 years older, and that doesn't really matter when you're 70 and 80 =D
So they're about teh same age, and like i said, a lot of teh time he isn't all goofy and crazy and stuff, that's only when he's really relaxed =D

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
I meant younger maturity wise. If you judge by that, Zaverxi's one of the older Exiled members. Not by any means the oldest acting though, I'd have to say that's Xodyc, hahaha. Old fart. Well Salix acts old too.

And cool chapter, DT! Do the two new ones have names or are they nameless NPCs that'll just get destroyed? XD

I had come up with an idea for a trident-wielding nobody a while back, but never used it.
well Salix is older 28 actually but he looks older due to his element Diffusion of Hearts. it's the flaw of his element as you know from reading the profile of Salix. yes they are going to be nameless unless Salix grants them a name because he's their leader, otherwise they're just pawns. of course in later chapters you will learn that some may earn names due to them being "special" or strong enough to be thought of as useful. you can use the trident as your characters weapon if you want i'm using random weapons for my characters that are born from Salix's ability. you'll see what i mean later on in another chapter. but eventually i might start using weapons from other members of the Exiled if i run out. however both the created Nobody by Salix and the Nobody of the Exiled whose weapon is to be used will be different in other terms. any Nobody that Salix creates is in no way similar to any of the Exiled. to do that would be far to "difficult" and would take too much time. in other words it would annoy him with taking so long. also i should mention that there's more than just one level for them. and by that you will learn in a later chapter. ^^

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
We weren't talking about physical age, the age when you become a nobody, lol Xatsuin's is 28 too
we were talking about biological age, as in their physical age plus their years as a nobody
ah ok i haven't decided what length of time Salix has been as a Nobody. a good bit though most likely.

Great new edition, hope there's a udate soon.
yep i nearly update everyday now lol but for the next chapter i hope to update later tonight but i might not be able to i'm not sure. the next chapter will be up either tonight or tomorrow.
Chapter 29: Pain

Haku

<3
yep i nearly update everyday now lol but for the next chapter i hope to update later tonight but i might not be able to i'm not sure. the next chapter will be up either tonight or tomorrow.

Lol alright then, I'll be waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back