• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Holy shit that trailer made me pumped for BBS" Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I'm probably going to spoil myself rotten when the game comes out in Japan with cutscenes and spoilers.

That's what I'm afraid I will end up doing. I don't want to know much about it really...

I mainly just want to hear if people thought it was worth it. I mean there's a lot of hype about the game now, and KH2 had a lot of hype as well, not that I hated it or anything, just saying...

A

Azrael

They should totally make that into a movie, yo.

I'm probably going to spoil myself rotten when the game comes out in Japan with cutscenes and spoilers.

Fugggggggggggg yeah I want to know if old mang Terra turns into Seman and Mansex's original

shiny milotic

Surfing the dunes with a red cloaked stranger
They should totally make that into a movie, yo.

I am NOT going to spoil myself when I get this game in the U.S. I would rather figure out all the stuff that's going on in the game while I'm playing then spoil myself, but that's just my opinion. I think this game is going to be a pretty epic game and I can't wait to beat Gantu in aqua's storyline.:36: I also can't to see what behind Vanitas' mask.:36:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
That's what I'm afraid I will end up doing. I don't want to know much about it really...

I mainly just want to hear if people thought it was worth it. I mean there's a lot of hype about the game now, and KH2 had a lot of hype as well, not that I hated it or anything, just saying...

Yeah, I know what you mean. I wanna get to know if the games any good or not, but me being impatient will probably result in me going spoiler crazy and searching for translated/subbed videos. Which I don't wanna do but I know I will.

Fugggggggggggg yeah I want to know if old mang Terra turns into Seman and Mansex's original

Too bad the name Terra doesn't turn into anything cool like that. Terra's name is so uncool now.

Lonbilly

Awards
the only thing disappointing was when vanitus came out from MX <----- EPIC FAIL lol

It didn't seem as dramatic in the FM+ ending. But then again that ending had the special effects and cooler graphics.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
It didn't seem as dramatic in the FM+ ending. But then again that ending had the special effects and cooler graphics.

I felt the same way when they showed the whole 'Deep Dive' scene in KH2. It was still cool, but not as badass as the actual 'Deep Dive' video...

Lonbilly

Awards
Kind of like KHI's secret ending.

I felt the same way when they showed the whole 'Deep Dive' scene in KH2. It was still cool, but not as badass as the actual 'Deep Dive' video...

Well I wouldn't have noticed because I didn't play KH1 until after I got CoM and KH2.

CGI lol but yea they coulda done better

i wonder if you get to fight the apprentices , that'd be sick fighting Dilan and Aeleaus

I would like to only if they were as challenging as their boss fights in CoM/KH2. (Well, actually more challenging than they were in KH2). But yeah.

A

Azrael

CGI lol but yea they coulda done better

i wonder if you get to fight the apprentices , that'd be sick fighting Dilan and Aeleaus

Should had kept it as CGI. It looked gay as hell having MX cum out Vanitas.

Lonbilly

Awards
I didn't expect Aeleaus and Dilan to be weilding their Nobody weapons.
The battle music surprised me. It sounded alot like music from FF13.

They didn't have their Nobody weapons. They're different, like how Dilan only has one Spear and Aeleaus' Tomahawk/Axe seems smaller than his Nobody when. But yeah, I wasn't expecting weapons either.

Should had kept it as CGI. It looked gay as hell having MX cum out Vanitas.

I agree. (And I just love how you worded that, as well)

Lonbilly

Awards
anyone else notice when MX finished talkin about the keyblade wars and he had his hands out and the camera zoomed out.... he was the only one standing there, where was Vanitus ????

He was skipping and frolicking through the "garden of Keyblades" of course. It's what any smart apprentice would do.

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
I cant wait for this game to come out....that trailer just makes me want this game even more.....

Aeleus has a little tomohawk though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back