• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "How far are you in KHII" thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
I'm in The Oylmpus (sp) Coliseum. It's a blast... I thought that the game wouldn't be that great regarding IGN's review, but they were wrong. KHII is aweshome.

I already got

Spoiler Spoiler Show

and
(BIG SPOILER)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

lol...

Last edited:

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
I'm at the Pridelands for the first time but that's only b/c I skipped over it, so now I have to do it. I'm at lv 41 I think with lv3 Master and Valor Form and lv 2 Wisdom.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
i'm in port royal stll trying to kill barbossa and got the game yesterday and I need help:(

snowbunnie

for barbossa you just gotta look for a yellow glowy circle around the dark parts of the treasure room......and smack it to death XD (the heartless doing the glow) then go for barbossa >=]

gannonreid

I am officially stuck at the light cycles in the Tron world. I have tried like 12 times and can't beat it. Back to Oblivion maybe?

Twisting Nether

I'm at "the world that never was" just beat luxord and just got final form and im dual wielding oathkeeper and oblivion baby! Got the game when it came out and it just seems too short...O.O but im having one heck of a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back