• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "How far are you in KHII" thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BULLETPROOF

khrules said:
help me demyx is a bi**h and I 've tried 5 times I'm lv 26 and used oathkeeper ,photon, and circle of life can anyone tell me what level they were with how much hp and which abilities
you level is waaaaaaaaaay to low

BULLETPROOF

Dylan.is.dumb said:
I haven't read this whole thread, so I don't know if this question has been asked. But, When you beat the game, is it like Kingdom Hearts I, where you beat it and there is just an ending screen. Or, does it like take you to somewhere else.
yes it is the same you cant save after you beat the game
edit : sorry for double posting

Dylan.is.dumb

Well, thats lame. I figured that atleast some people would have complained or something, and they wouldn't have done it on the 2nd game.

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
I finished up just about every world, except ," The World That Never Was".

Now I took on Xigbar again and had him down to less than half a health bar when my auto-valor ability kicked in and I changed into anti-form. That's how I lost.

That Boi Leek

I'm at Beast's castle first visit...yea I'm slow......plus I'm always checking off stuff in jiminy's journal...so dat slows me down

kao-chan

: : k a o r i k u : :
Holding Riku's heart. A love that can never be tak
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
lol, because im only level 48, i was uber suprised i beat Saix and Luxord and Xigbar. And even the first battle with Xemnas. I made it inside Kingdom Hearts and stopped cuz I know im waaaaay to weak.

anyway, i only kept going to see more cutscenes and Riku back to his normal self. ugh, him looking like ansem hurted SO much.....I also got Final form during this time ^_^

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
...You people and your leniante parents that let you sit in front of your television, hunched over, and drooling over your PS2 for hours, whilst mine only allow me for 2, at very maximum. Sort of. <<;

I just finished Pride Land, Level 28 I believe, and i'm starting the third episode of Hollow Bastion.

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
Savior of Dawn said:
...You people and your leniante parents that let you sit in front of your television, hunched over, and drooling over your PS2 for hours, whilst mine only allow me for 2, at very maximum. Sort of. <<;

I just finished Pride Land, Level 28 I believe, and i'm starting the third episode of Hollow Bastion.

Those kinds of people don't have a life and will never get a girl. It's very sad...

KeYbLaDe_MaStEr3

i'm in the Land of Dragons
and fullmeatal blader try destroying every heartless and nobody in the room befor advancing to the next 1

Last edited:

Elanor_Fairbanks

Four days and ten hours of sleep later, I've beaten KH2! (Excluding the occasional breaks to eat and run errands, I think it took me 35 hours... :eek: )

I won't rest until I've completed the game 100% of the way, though... on all three difficulties.

Yes, I know. I have no life.

Twisting Nether

sucks for him...im takin my time...Im at underworld with auron.

Ummm...No it doesn't suck i beat it in 2 days but i had a hell of a time.
I enjoyed it and still have stuff to do, look at my sig. It's a videogame..You want me to sit and wait to play it? i just played it like your supposed to didn't know there were rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back