• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "How far are you in KHII" thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

firstcitytofall

Website
www.myspace.com
completed the game the first time through two nights ago. with 90% of the game done, now all i have to do is complete all the missions. which i only have about 10 left. so i have completed about 98% of the journal and raised all forms, valor, wisdom, master, final, and my summons to the highest level, and sora is on level 66. only hard thing left to do, is beat sephiroth and level to 100

That Boi Leek

Come on now....most of us been waiting around 1-4 years for KH2...and some ppl are getting it and beating it in a week...so what ya'll gon do with it when u beat it 100%....let it collect dust...I'mma take my time and enjoi KH2...cuz I'm only at beast's world 1st visit and I got tha thick sp guide...anybody wit me on dis 4 real...I ain't sayin that ppl who did beat it are losers...ya'll kno what I mean

KhII--Fenrir

i beat the game and all worlds including atlantica and 100 acre woods... i just gotta do some minigames and get all treasure chests to beat it 100%......... (I also beat sephiroth at lvl 75 =))

Last edited:

Oracle

I completed the game on beginner and I am now working on Standard. I am half way through the first visit to port royal.

Roxas33

Im at the Land of Dragons for the second time and about to fight the big blue boss thingy. just fought a dude in the mountains with a black hood and he had riku's sword thing.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Level 51, The World that Never Was, I just defeated Xigbar and I got Oblvion
from Riku. I don't know what to do next :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back