• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "How Was Your Weekend?" Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Um, I did nothing. >_<

But that'll all change come school. T_T

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
So, on Friday I went to some banquet, which was more fun than I expected.
Saturday was pretty uneventful.
And Sunday, a couple of my friends through a goodbye party for a friend who was going off to college in Japan.
Shame that the surprise part was pretty much ruined because she recognized everyone's cars.
But it was still a lot of fun.

D

Deleted member 36435

I spent this weekend doing nothing but intrawebz.
Yah not much to do here in Jersey.

Next weekend is Warhammer Online Open Beta, yesplz

Elorah

Awards
Ohh.. my weekend was just peachy. To start.

On Friday my friend and I went shopping to get my other friend a birthday present, even though I wasnt going to the party, but yeah. She loved it. We got coffee and lollies and fizzy peach drink that tasted like happy xD Then I had dinner at a friend's place and we watched youtube videos about blending random things.
Saturday. The party I couldn't go to happened, while I was at home at an awkward family gathering (little brother's birthday) and my cousins broke the wall. There's a dent in it now ^__^
Sunday. My brother spent his birthday money on a wii so I was playing wii sports and super smash bros brawl all day. My arms are throbbing, but I knocked him out at boxing, so it was worth it.

And now I'm (supposed to be) doing homework. woo.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
So yeah it was my brother's birthday and I got to bowling and help celebrate it. Not to mention on Saturday, I didn't do anything much other then go out for a bit and that I wasn't looking forward to school and was watching the Olympics closing ceremony and crying my eyes out....I don't know why, I think I forced myself too but otherwise, nothing much happened over the summer other then getting ready for school. So yeah, that's it really.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Went shopping a bit, and got to be in a murder mystery party for my friend's 16th b-day! :3

After that, I learned about triangles and memorized about 5000 formulas.
...I hate geometry.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Hah. I love weekends.

Let's just say....I wake up Monday morning hardly calm enough to breathe. ;3

hAppY010

Weekend? so boring. I can't feel the weekend.. hehehe.. Hmm.. Working, working and working. My life is around in working.. hehehehe

:thumbsup: Ayt?

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
i spent my weekend here ^_^
and it was awesome ^_^
^______________^

Rix

:)
Awards
Work at both Friday and Saturday even though I had a cold :/ Luckily I was done at work pretty early at Saturday. So I didn't do anything interesting at Saturday night. Needed some relaxing. I was over at a friends house at Sunday.. So yeah. Not the most interesting weekend.

jexamine

it was like hell! i had a flu+cough+cold this weekend and up until now. it came to a point that i was delirious in the wee hours of the morn T_T

Agent007

I &#9829; Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Went to a HUGE bar Friday night. Worked all day and night Saturday and just hung around the house and got new brakes yesterday.

Back