• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "How Was Your Weekend?" Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Shade737

Silver Member
I just chilled all weekend I didn't even go out of anything I guess I'm just happy that I don't have any work to do.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Three day weekend.
Went hung out with my friends on Saturday. We Brawl'd Rock Band'd and Pizza'd. Then we played Clue. Yes, motherf*cking Clue.
Watched some YouTubes, talked about girls and shit, fell asleep around 4, then we woke up for moar video gaems and pizza.
Now I have a shitload of homework to do for tomorrow, but I have all day to do it.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Watched some movies, and wrote an essay.

Excrutiatingly boring.

Hopefully school will bring something more of interest.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I have a football game today, then I'm chillin' all weekend...I think.

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
I spent my weekend camping :mad:
while camping, i caught a cold :(
oh yeah, my weekend was great

C

cam ron 77

i went to a football game for the opening of our new stadium it had fireworks and everything but unfortunately we lost. lmao. then i got stranded. wow i know how it feels to be a bum now. i went to a birthday thing at the mall with twelve or so friends and we walked around window shopping. we made the tomboys dress up in victoria secrets clothes lol. and the girlie girls dress up in punk clothes at hot topic. too bad they don't let you take pictures there...meh...then i saw my friend and found out he had cancer. total bummer man, he stayed for like half an hour then had to leave cause he was hurtin a little you know how it is but we hung out at gameworks and played resident eivl until it was time to leave. for some reason i dont remember what happened on saturday really, probably just slept the whole day through seeing as i stayed up all night. hmmm...it went pretty fast overall

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
The weekend was nice, had a friend come over, than afterward got sick -.-
Still sick, hopefully I'll be better by friday.

Rix

:)
Awards
This weekend was also boring. I was asked to come to a party at the Friday, but I couldn't because I was working late that day and had to work early next day. Just relaxed rest of the weekend.

Blue

home is where the heart is
My weekend was okay I guess. Nothing extraordinarily happened. I relaxed and cleaned the house.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
It's supposed to be pretty nice this weekend. It's also already pretty nice, weather-wise. Last weekend, the humidity and heat went away early with some storms, bringing nice weather for most of the weak. Low humidity weather.. that's in the upper 60's and at most, lower 80's. Beyond that, my weekend was rather boring, though I did get Mercenaries 2 around then..

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
So far it's alright. Doing homework and cleaning the house. Nothing much happens. :p
We saw a baby coyote though...which was cute and it was raining outside--no surprise there...

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
So far it's been awesome.

Had a football game Friday (Scored two TD's). Stayed home the next day and watched college football all day...so yeah.

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
So, last weekend I quit my job after a year and half working there 'cause wrapping gifts for that amount of time can get quite annoying after a awhile...plus I need to focus on school more. :3

-doesn't remember what she did on Sunday-

Annnd in this current weekend, I'm packing all of my crap 'cause we're moving this week, and today I do my homework. So thrilling :D

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Friday:

Basicly nothing. I went to school. Went to Soccer Practice. Then did nothing all day except play games and watch tv.

Saturday:

Had soccer practice at about 10:00 in the morning till only 11:30, which wasnt bad. Then once I got home, I went over to my friends house right nextdoor, and hung out, eventually going to my trampoline. Then for the remainder of the day, we chucked apples at eachother.

Sunday(today): Got to work on damn English, History, and Math. The thing is, the math isnt even math. I have to draw a picture of myself and describe myself as a mathematician. Hell, I dont even know what a mathematician is. And im in 7th Grade, I believe we are supposed to learn math, not drawing.

So yeah...thats my weekend

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
It's been a rather boring weekend. Sure, we got a new fridgerator, entertainment center (not mine), TV (also not mine), and other stuff (not mine) and we had to carry it in, but beyond yesterday, the weekend was rather uneventful.. ignoring the fact that Ike's remnants came right through here and caused several downpours, along some blustery winds.

Rix

:)
Awards
Meh... My weekend was boring as usual. I had a couple of horrible long days at work because some people was "sick". So when I wasn't working,all I did was relaxing.

Back