• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "How Was Your Weekend?" Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Lucky, what comics did you and your family get?

Btw, I'm interested Fudge. I absolutely enjoy comics. :3
Sorry for the dramatic pause there.

We got:
Miraculous Ladybug
Dragon Ball Super
Street Fighter V
Attack on Titan (part of that anthology thing)
TLoZ: Twilight Princess
Riverdale
Outcast
Keyser Soze
Underdog
Bongo Comics
The Tick
Captain Canuck
Lady Mechanika
Doctor Who
Guardians of the Galaxy

Haven't read all of them yet, so I don't know how good most of them are, and we got annoyed when we discovered the Lady Mechanika is a reprint of last year's Free Comic Book Day issue. I don't think that's ever happened before.

But we got the yearly Bongo and Tick so we're pretty happy.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Sorry for the dramatic pause there.

We got:
Miraculous Ladybug
Dragon Ball Super
Street Fighter V
Attack on Titan (part of that anthology thing)
TLoZ: Twilight Princess
Riverdale
Outcast
Keyser Soze
Underdog
Bongo Comics
The Tick
Captain Canuck
Lady Mechanika
Doctor Who
Guardians of the Galaxy

Haven't read all of them yet, so I don't know how good most of them are, and we got annoyed when we discovered the Lady Mechanika is a reprint of last year's Free Comic Book Day issue. I don't think that's ever happened before.

But we got the yearly Bongo and Tick so we're pretty happy.

At least, you didn't waste your weekend with sleeping in. I have a cat that never shuts up and is always demanding to eat.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
it says "weekend" thread but lol hello, my name is DGH and I've been playing FFXV non-stop for the last weeks so I don't know what day it is anymore

Soldier

Awards
it says "weekend" thread but lol hello, my name is DGH and I've been playing FFXV non-stop for the last weeks so I don't know what day it is anymore
FFXV non-stop? HA! try sitting through all the games on 1.5+2.5 on the hardest difficulty for each, only to get temporarily stumped on Re:Chain of memories because of the trophies. I've been doing that for pretty much the past MONTH and only know day by the calendar on my computer. (without that, I'm essentially oblivious to what day it is).

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
FFXV non-stop? HA! try sitting through all the games on 1.5+2.5 on the hardest difficulty for each, only to get temporarily stumped on Re:Chain of memories because of the trophies. I've been doing that for pretty much the past MONTH and only know day by the calendar on my computer. (without that, I'm essentially oblivious to what day it is).

Dearest, I beat BBS's stories on Critical Level 1 till I killed my PSP's analog stick from all the dodging so the last ass burnt was that of Ventus and then everything became impossible, continue playin' DDD on the 3DS Critical Level 1, Days on Level 1 restriction, what else?
Nothing new for me, so I understand the badass feeling. Congrats and stay focused, my friend!
1340241_____by_darkgreyheroine-dbfb2a3.png

but remember to eat well and take some breaks, I sure wouldn't want you to overdo it like I did lol

Soldier

Awards
Dearest, I beat BBS's stories on Critical Level 1 till I killed my PSP's analog stick from all the dodging so the last ass burnt was that of Ventus and then everything became impossible, continue playin' DDD on the 3DS Critical Level 1, Days on Level 1 restriction, what else?
Nothing new for me, so I understand the badass feeling. Congrats and stay focused, my friend!
1340241_____by_darkgreyheroine-dbfb2a3.png

but remember to eat well and take some breaks, I sure wouldn't want you to overdo it like I did lol
Level 1 Crit runs? jeez! I doubt I would ever be able to undertake such punishment and frustration, my helmet goes off to you (also, I do try to take a few breaks in between and eat a lot of protein). Oh, and I guess I was supposed to talk about my weekend, oops. Saturday wasn't an easy day for me, if only for the fact I had to attend a graduation/birthday party for my cousin. Despite over 60 people there, I hardly talked to a single soul and just sat on a wooden step the entire time, since there was nothing for me there. Of course, it also went on until 11:30 at night for me, while a good majority of people left way before then, but that's another matter.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
This weekend for me was laid back. No one was in party mode expect me lol.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
More than anything, this weekend was even shorter than the incredibly short ones I've been having lately. Tiring, too, and stressful, because I thought I had lost my bank card.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Friday was wild. I worked on Saturday and I chilled on Sunday. GoT was 🔥. Overall, it was a good weekend.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Expensive. Bought a fancy suit because I have to go to a wedding next month and my old one doesn't fit anymore since I lost a lot of weight. Then I went to the beach for a day, and had a 3rd day of weekend (spending them vacation days when work's not so busy) where I ordered some games, bred pokemon and watched Got/Rick and Morty. Both of which were excellent episodes.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
My weekend was pretty much a blast. Gamescom happened and I joined an exclusive FF XV-party on friday evening. Definitely one of the best weekends this year.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I actually rewatched Cinderella with my roommate on saturday and we both realized how annoying all the mice are.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
I pulled Sephiroth EX Friday morning, and my whole entire three day weekend was gone after that.

I practiced a little bit, but did absolutely nothing else productive. >.<

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I wonder if it's worth pawning my 3DSXL or my PS4. How exactly does pawning work? Don't you have to have money to get those items back? This weekend is going to be tough.

Back