• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the Hunger Games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel's girl1312

Hunger_games.jpg
The Hunger Games
for those of you who've heard of it, good for you. for those of you who've not, climb out from that rock you under. The Hunger Games follows a girl named Katniss Everden, strong, short tempered, and in all awsome. and if I tryed to go any more in to it you get bored and leave. so anyway. there making The Hunger Games into a movie and I just wanted to see how many of you knew what it was. and again if you don't know what it is. you lived under a rock since 2008.​

Last edited:

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Thats all me and my friends have been talking about lately. The book where amazing and we can;t wait till the movie.

Axel's girl1312

I know!!! I've only just finished the first book. I'm hold for Catching fire at my liabray but I'm like 26 behind every body else so I'm stuck without it for awhlie

i love the hunger games series, we had to read it for my english class but it turned out to be a great book and i hope the movie (whenever they make it) does the book justice

yea but have you seen alex pettyfer, i dont think he should be any of them especially peeta because he is too nice, alex pettyfer looks like a bad ass and in his movies he is either the bad guy or the bad ass

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY

Someone made an audition tape for the movie.
My friend is a really good actress and she's been in a proffesional-like play and shes auditioning for Glimmer. Me and a couple other of our friends are helping her audition (I'm playing the boy from district 3) and even though we' re probably not gonna get chosen or anything, it'll still be fun.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
I would think so considereing its a bunch of kids killing each other for peoples amusement.
It Excedidnt like the fact that Rue was white haha. But they also said that was actually who they wanted to play Prim.
Speaking of Rue, do you guys think she will be black or Pacific Islander/Philipeno in the movie? I say philipeno but my friend thinks she'll be black.

Someone made an audition tape for the movie.
My friend is a really good actress and she's been in a proffesional-like play and shes auditioning for Glimmer. Me and a couple other of our friends are helping her audition (I'm playing the boy from district 3) and even though we' re probably not gonna get chosen or anything, it'll still be fun.
oh wow that sounds really fun, where are the auditions taking place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back