• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Hybrid Spectrum Rising

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Trigger

R.O.C.K. ON
Website
www.whatthefuckiswrongwithyou.com
Well now, I havent been involved in this section ins ome time, but I'm back now. FIrst off this wont be a clan at all, this will be a group, also you can join, so dont ask, this is how you get in. FIrst off you need to have been on this forum for a while and have some rep. No newbs or noobs in this thread. This will be a team of gfx people mainly to talk and discuss graphics, a noob free zone only for experts. We can do clan battles if youd like, and you can be in another clan as well I really dont care, there will be no leaders or assignments or points, this is just for fun. You can only get in through invitations at first. Then later on you can only get in through a 2/3 vote from the group. Please do not post if you do not belong here

[Member]
Trigger
Prodigy Keyblade
C4Strife
OathKeeper
katamari demacy
Banishing Blade
Perminator
Darky Dee
monkeybutt
Balmung102
Raito
king kong
darkweilder
tux
Version X

[Invites]
Cloud unchained
dark niwa
Libra
Ryu
MegaFlare

[Voting]

inhiding
votes+= 6 | votes- = 0
-works
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1733/ayumu28zb.png
http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/1904/houseunfinished9zl.png
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6769/gaaranew9tq.png

Crow
votes+= 5 | votes- = 0
-works
n/a

Shrio-Chan
votes+= 3 | votes-= 1
-works
n/a

Shinoda_Ex
votes+= 3 | votes-= 0
-works
n/a

[Rules]
-this is not a clan, just a nice group
-I am not a leader,just an organizer
-Do not post if you are not a member, if you wish to be considered to be one, PM a current member with work and it will be displayed for us to vote on
-if anything needs to be decided( such as new members or "if' we want to battle a clan ) it will involve everyones vote, 2/3 win
-Try and post tags here to keep thigns alive, and people, try to give comments and advice on them, epecially if its an area of your expertice
-You can talk about nething you want, doesnt just have to be gfx
-dont argue to an "obscene" point so we dont ge closed XD
-see any good tuts?Know any good tricks or tips? post them here plz
-um, have fun?

Last edited:

Katamari-Damacy

o cool...im alreadi invited..i guess im back like cooked crack but i dont do smack i smoke dem trees!!!!

darkweilder

....hmm....do we have to like...accpet or something :D , well yeah this should be fun.... trying to revive the gfx scene

[Darkweilder Out] < haha

C4strife

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Awards
Website
www.boajjang.com
Ha what's with all the spaces between the names xP
like "C4 Strife"... and "Oath Keeper"

And I've been here longer for awhile.... I've wasted more than 2 years of my life here >.>
Anyways I'm in since it doesn't disturb my membership w. LUG

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
I'm taking a wild guess that "Oath Keeper" is me? If it's not, let me know. Anyway, I will join if it keeps its status as "not a clan", and just a group. I'll have to discuss it with my clan, TNYG, however.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I am with Oathy. <3

I'm in as long as it doesn't become one of those clans. ^^ Since I am already part of one, but if its just an organization of Graphics Members, I'm in.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Then you and Balmung should crack out some sexy graphics and post them in the graphics section. Trigger might change his mind ;D

I'm in. This could bring back my inspiration, which I need.

Trigger

R.O.C.K. ON
Website
This is not a clan, i have no time to give out projets and keep points and keep people together and bal, those people were just at the top of my head, youll get an invite too.

And stop posting if your name is not on the list!!!!!!
I cannot stress this enough!!!

Yea D this is a noob free zone for gfx people

*1st post updated
-----------------------------------
khtag22tv.jpg

^crit

Last edited:

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I already told you on AIM yesterday how great it was. But something about the right part of the sig is empty. That bold abstract design you had though, didn't fit pretty good, but still looked almost pluperfect. <3

king kong

as for the tag i love the concept of the tag (sora's memories being in each step he takes) and the composition is good aswell :) i just dont liek the typo (i dont think its needed anyway :) ) nj man

Trigger

R.O.C.K. ON
Website
Great, you got my idea, great minds think alike

Sora is regaining his memories with every step he takes

yes the font/type is bad but i never cared much for fonts lol, any ideas for the right side? i tried broken shards like you said D, but they came out bootleg

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
You could try glowing glass edges, make it contrast against the blackness, like the stairs, but not as bright so it won't oust the stairs in terms of the focal point.

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
I think Trig's gonna let me in. o.o

EDIT: I'd like to point out, this is still invites only, from what I can see. <.<

Last edited:
Back