• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The identity of the Darkling on the KH3 Boxart (And their possible role)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DraceEmpressa

Awards
This discussion haven't brought here yet, so here I ask for it here.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Veevee

Awards
This discussion haven't brought here yet, so here I ask for it here.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I don't think it rules out the possibility of Aqua being that Darkling; I mean Terra is on the Boxart and right now, he's either in some incarnation of Xehanort or nowhere to be found and also Xion and Roxas are there. I think the Darkling might hint to her.

JustSnilloc

The darkling is a statue though... I’m not sure why it would be anyone in particular, especially when you consider how all darklings look the same.

Wallflower3582

I don't think it's referencing a particular person... I think it's just a clever reference to KHUX for those of us who still play it. If it is representing an actual character, I doubt there will be any way to make a good guess until we get some more info to work with.

Also, is the heartless statue that was in the KH1 box art supposed to be a reference to Sora becoming one? Cos Sora was still on the box with it, so I don't see why if it's a similar idea with KH3 the Darkling couldn't be referring to something that happens to one of the characters who are already in the box art elsewhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back