• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "I'm getting/got KH2FM+ in March!!" Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saiix

yea..I WILL DEFINITELY get my kh2 final mix in march. I have already preordered it..lol.Its my first game to be imported in Japanese, so i hope the japanese parts will not be too hard for me to figure out when playing.

Ive decided to just import the game since i will NOT want to wait for the us version if it comes out , since most of the things would be spoiled for me, like kh2. So ive decided to just get it as it comes out.

Last edited:

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I will, just not in March. I am gonna wait for the US version.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I ordered my copy last month on PlayAsia, i had my Swap Magic disc since last year cause i got the Japanese version Kingdom Hearts 2..

so yeah my Copy of Final Mix/re:Com should be here either on March 29th or sometimes shortly after

it's not that hard to play in japanese..i kinda like the configuration better, in fact i find myself pressing O instead of X to attack on the NA version of Kh2 quite often...and the voices seem to have more passion

brainy_pigeon

I don't think I'll get the Japanese Final Mix+, acutally. I'll probably just get the US version (is it even confirmed for US release yet?). If it never comes out in the US, I'll just get the Japanese version, which I'll probably end up doing either way. So, nope, I won't be getting it in March.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
??? cutscenes are in english?? but its japanese. and everything else will be in jap too. you might as well wait
Cutscenes are in English. Cutscene subtitles, the menus, and everything else are in Japanese. Haven't you caught a glimpse of the first Final Mix game?

Maithus

I already have a copy of Kingdom Hearts 2:Final Mix+ pre-ordered from PlayAsia. I can't wait until I recieve my copy of the glorious imported game.:)

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
it's not that hard to play in japanese..i kinda like the configuration better, in fact i find myself pressing O instead of X to attack on the NA version of Kh2 quite often

Ohshi--

I'm gonna have to get used to that.

and the voices seem to have more passion

That's because it's in Japanese, and not funky English with weird puns xD

Cutscenes are in English. Cutscene subtitles, the menus, and everything else are in Japanese. Haven't you caught a glimpse of the first Final Mix game?

He's right. KH-Vids uses FM

But Re: chain of memories will be in Japanese.

nope. soo.... everything is jap, except for the voices?? thats weird

Not really. Just like someone might like the Japanese voice acting better than the English, it's vice versa in Japan. I guess it's a "Grass is greener" thing.

luffywang573

i will get it on march too, the final mix will be in english(japan sub) but the re:chain of memory i think it is in japanese, but i still gonna play it and i might buy the american version too, when it come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back