• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the Importance of Key Chains/ Ventus & Vanitas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
It's wierd though because in Kingdom Hearts, Sora either found Keychains or, he was given them. Once attatched his Keyblade changed in shape and characteristics. Kingdom Hearts 1 put the emphasis on Sora having only one weapon, the keyblade. THe Keychains alter it.

In Kingdom Hearts 2, it's more like Sora didn't recieve all Keychains, he recieved some Keyblades after using his Keyblade to open interworld travel to other worlds. Like he recieved Keyblades that correspond to that particular world he was in after he completed the tasks and what not (Keyblade from that world). Their were Keychains I remember Sora getting like the Fenrir (which was handed over to him by Tifa) and the Ultima Weapon, which was created, and perhaps the Gullwing. In general, it was almost like some of the Keyblades from the worlds he had been to were at least forged (from whatever could be memories).lol Yeah, I know that sounds ridiculous I'm not saying it's fact.

Though the Oath Keeper is tied to his memories of Kairi. Oblivion of, Riku like everyone mentioned.

Last edited:

riku's a badass

i agree i wish to read this to i have been wondering the same things and just want some clarifacation ............ argggggggggg the theories are getting annnoying i just want to actually know

Allister Rose

French Lover
∞;4565441 said:
It's already been known for a long time that none of the weapons in the Keyblade Graveyard have Keychains, not to mention it's also been known that the Keychains relate, at the very least, to memories, which are of course strongly related to the Heart.

Sora's Keychains are based on memories, not of the Hearts of those he received them from. Riku's Dark Keyblade was an artificial one, not made in the same way that most others likely are. Plus, he did have a Heart, except it wasn't his, it was that of Xehanort's Heartless.

i saw the secret ending twice, i saw the new trailer, and i dont see any keychains in the big geraveyard

Allister Rose

French Lover
in 358days roxas dosent get keychains, he gets those gears. explain.

Gears change all of org. XIII weapons including ROxas. so it changed the whole keyblade, including the charm. so instead of charm giving it form, it's the gear that covers the entire keyblade with the charm

manueltace

I belive the keychain is like a summon gen but instead of strong hearts, strong memories. the memorie is copyied and frozen forever as a key chain. the memories are from the wielder and the keychains are iter-changeable between keyblade wielders. also how do you start threads??? i've got some info on destiny islands keyhole and no way to share. p.s. im newish

Last edited:

TredCRS

∞;4565598 said:
If I knew it, I'd show it to you.

hmmmmm wow hard to rebuke things without hard evidence..... and you are sooooooo sure, and yet you have nothing to back up your "facts" next time instead of picking a fight might be more open to someone elses ideas :)

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
@ KeybladeLegacy: Well who knows..anything can happen in KH

Hmm might go have to check the trailer again for those keychains.

@ Manuel:A replica clone of Sora created from Sora's leaked memories..resembles Kairi because Kairi is Sora's strongest memories.

lol wrong answer xD Xion's somebody is no one because she isnt even a nobody

I think.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
i saw the secret ending twice, i saw the new trailer, and i dont see any keychains in the big geraveyard
Which is exactly what I already said. You point being?
who is xions somebody? i know its off topic but someone pleeeeeeeeeeeeease answer.:confused:
She doesn't have one. She's an empty-shell replica that got filled with Sora's memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back