• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*~&~The Kairi Hate-Club~&~*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Imma cry. I'd have added you guys but the forums don't support tables anymore? Iono.

*cries in joy because this place refuses to die*

For some reason it doesn't anymore. D:
Before I'd add members to clubs that weren't active anymore anyway but now I can't . :1

Considering that the FC section is half dead and buried and the only actives clubs are hangouts rather than character dedicated clubs; this one just barely being one of the most active is miraculous.

Meme

A late happy new year to you guys lol.

As long as Kairi's character reeks of blandness and crap writing, there will always be people who hate her <3 They'll have a lot to fix in KH3 if they want to get me to like her, but I don't have high hopes for the team being able to pull it off, knowing them. :rolleyes:

Guernsey

Awards
We haters did kind of get our wish in DDD, Kairi or just about any other character is non existant until the end of the game.

Meme

As much as I want Kairi to actually be written well enough for me to like her, the lack of her presence in DDD was pretty refreshing too. Sora doesn't even think about her during the test, so I'm pretty glad that the writers didn't get the chance to objectify her even more as "Sora's princess" which to me is a lot worse than not including her at all lol.

I was actually kind of excited to see her in the Secret Ending because there's an opening to improve her writing, but at the same time, I dread to see what the writers will do with her in KH3 because they mostly likely will screw it up and make me dislike her even more :/

Edit: also wanted to share this post with you guys. It pretty much sums up why I don't like her uwu

KHRULER

Awards
kairi_demotivational_by_bleachfan1235-d41rw16.jpg

jstar1992

Hello! I'm brand new to KHI and I feel like I would fit in with this club; myself and several friends have found that we really hate Kairi. How do I join?

Guernsey

Awards
Hello! I'm brand new to KHI and I feel like I would fit in with this club; myself and several friends have found that we really hate Kairi. How do I join?

I guess you can join up but I am not the club leader..

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
The club founder left 5ever ago. I'd recommend making a new club, but the Fanclub section as a whole has been all but completely abandoned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back