• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to the Unbirths.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
How the hell did you arrive at that conclusion lol?

Mirron

Let's see... if I had to guess, I'd say that Unbirths are the result of lost memories (or want memories), brought about because of Master Xehanort, and are connected to Castle Oblivion.

I'm being simplistic about it, mainly because I'm going to think on this more. But any of that close?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
flowers.. beauty and the beast?

oo.. how they'll remain monsters and hideous beasts forever when the petals fall?
--
stolen memories? that IS how he got a hold of those cards.

maybe unbirths steal memories or something.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I really want to know what this all adds up to.

A

Audo

thy.png

And....

jigsaw.jpg

A

Audo

eleven actually. i changed the jigsaw around a bit. it looks a bit different now.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Does the part of the hint showing have any significance?

Also, in the hint with the card is that Traverse Town or Twilight Town and does it matter?

The last hint seems too easy to me...like it connects MX to Xemnas, but I'm sure it's more....

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Also, I think the specific placement of the pieces matters, like each piece relates to the one directly next to it.

EDIT: I think in the space below the MX Keyblade, next to Terra, and above the DS fading out of MX, goes an image of a character in CoM. Possibly Zexion or Ansem SoD.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

yay u finally did the final puzzle templet[sp]! :D

so how do you do this one? the last one was easy since it had equations... gah how do we put the pics in the puzzle slots? lol..........

oh, did MX or XH go under the training of TAV's master? just wondering.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
im looking at all the sides o__o

I noticed that there is no single piece that is connected to all the clues we have so far...

hiigherlearning

Is the picture of MX with the red X next to the picture of TAV looking at their master supposed to signify that, in your theory, MX and MTAV are two separate people/not one in the same?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
When the pieces are all filled in will it read like a sentence or something and flow from one piece to the other or will it just be BAM in our face?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back