• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to Ven's Identity.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
This seems pretty pointless. I have no idea why no one closed this thread, since I didn't realize we're allowed to post a random pic witht he text "Discuss." and have it pass as its own thread. No one seems to have any idea where he's going with this, and even when we do find out, we have no idea if it's credible in the least.

A

Audo

^You make a lot of sense.

Isn't it interesting how all it takes is one image and one word and five pages of a thread magically materialize on their own? *smiles*

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
This seems pretty pointless. I have no idea why no one closed this thread, since I didn't realize we're allowed to post a random pic witht he text "Discuss." and have it pass as its own thread. No one seems to have any idea where he's going with this, and even when we do find out, we have no idea if it's credible in the least.
Because Audo likes watching us start a riot over a picture and let us think :3. Oh, and because he started the thread. Common sense :D!.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
at Iridium,it could always be recreated,its possible that the events in KH1 mirrored what happens in BBS,somehow.

I'd just hate for history to repeat itself in the same fashion as it did in KH1 :<
But it's plausible.

It's not completely pointless but the base structure for the thread is lacking, elaboration was needed, and if you can't elaborate on it more what's the point?

Well I suppose you gave us room to concoct our own thoughts with the title at the very least, but otherwise it wasn't enough room to figure out the main purpose of the thread. I'm thinking of closing this, however, if anyone has anything else substantial to say (even you Kris) then do so now.

Isn't it interesting how all it takes is one image and one word and five pages of a thread magically materialize on their own? *smiles*

OH SHI-

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards

There will be a thread that goes along with this thread. If Audo felt that this was at the point at which it should be closed he would have but, seeing as it's still open and there are ideas arising from such an unclear thread it's open.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
The fate of all is not one by chance, but the inevitable.

1229137798344.jpg

Cissy

Bronze Member
^You make a lot of sense.

God, you are too much. <3

The fate of all is not one by chance, but the inevitable.
Quotin' BBS, are ya?

But now that you mention that "inevitable fate" line...

Hmm.

A

Audo

You guys are too much. :3
And yeah. The precedent thread has already begun work. Here's another hint though:
img335.jpg

Cissy

Bronze Member
And yeah. The precedent thread has already begun work. Here's another hint though:
img335.jpg
Kinky Keyblade Rape?

Or am I off track?

Soooooo anyway, what's the main focal here? Just Namine?

Cissy

Bronze Member
Kinky Keyblade Rape it is then.

I expect some sexy stuff in that new thread, boy. Sexy stuff.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards

img335.jpg

These hints you give, there is not enough clarity on the current subject to even understand them. The subject itself is only made clear through the title of this thread. Also was this picture trying to tell us that Ven is being held captive somewhere and that he is a being with a heart of pure light or, am i just looking way too much into this.Audo, youmust of had very devious intentions when making this thread because it's only causing mental torture to many of us.

A

Audo

Nami is no being with a heart of pure light, silly.
She doesn't even have a heart. or a body

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Nami is no being with a heart of pure light, silly.
She doesn't even have a heart. or a body

I know that Nimine is not a being with a heart of pure light because, nobodies don't have hearts and in her case a body either. I was saying that maybe if Ven is being held captive somewhere, he could have synthesized the Heart Unlocker. I am past such an absurd thought though. Could you please further elaborate these images though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back