• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to Ven's Identity.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
*Yawn* Eventually, When the post's start to slow down, He'll probably throw another picture at us. And then we can start banging our head against the wall trying to figure it out! And what do you mean, "You're using too much teeth?" Wow. Bad grammar.

Really Omni? Are you going to share? Because I'm thinking your going to say something along the lines of "Figure it out for yourselves", Aren't you.

... Everybody having fun?

Last edited:
A

Audo

picture.php

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
DMrayZ said:
Really Omni? Are you going to share? Because I'm thinking your going to say something along the lines of "Figure it out for yourselves", Aren't you.

Indeed.

A

Audo

So. I'll give rep to the next person who correctly guesses the theory.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
If you guys are waiting for me to post it, then don't. Watching you guys suffer is worth so much more than rep could ever be. =3

Sacred X

Freshmeat
What sucks is that the theory's most likely wrong. But it looks like users are having fun guessing anyway.

Still, I'm not quite understanding the title. "The 'Key' to Roxas' Identity" would make a lot more sense to me, but I could be looking at this the wrong way.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
"The fate of all occurs not by chance." Does this mean that all the events of Birth by Sleep were innevitable? If so then if Ven is a Being with a Heart of Pure Light then his Heart would have to used to unlock the final Keyhole. So Ven being hunted by Master Xehanort is innevitable. I thought out loud so sorry, if it's sounds weird.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
"The fate of all occurs not by chance." Does this mean that all the events of Birth by Sleep were innevitable? If so then if Ven is a Being with a Heart of Pure Light then his Heart would have to used to unlock the final Keyhole. So Ven being hunted by Master Xehanort is innevitable. I thought out loud so sorry, if it's sounds weird.

Nope.

Nomura has already stated that due to the events of BBS, the rest of the KH saga was inevitable.

A

Audo

No, he's saying that you said that BBS' story was inevitable, but reality is that the rest of the events AFTER BBS are what was inevitable. BBS itself, may not have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back