• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to Ven's Identity.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

If someone wants to make a post with all the clues, that could be beneficial.

A

Audo

Well, then, that would be your interpretation and not mine. Sooooo, yeah.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
1.)
025-1.jpg

Discuss.

2.)
You guys are too much. :3
And yeah. The precedent thread has already begun work. Here's another hint though:
img335.jpg

3.)
New Clue:
091.jpg

4.)
Another new clue to tickle your fancy:
045.jpg

5.)
*shakes head* You silly people.

artimg051.jpg

6.)
lol. I cannot say.

picture.php

7.)
She only forgot because she was so little. It's not like someone actually messed with her memories.

ShinyGoldenHeart.gif

8.)

9.)

10.)

This took shit long, so you better appreciate. :3 I could only post 10 images so I took out the Smoke Monster, since that has been semi-explained. So someone else post it.

KaoriKix

After all this, I highly doubt they are just going to give in and say it. Begging will probably only make them wait longer. Nothing but a game now.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I could only put 10 images in my post Insomniac, so I semi covered it at the bottom of my post

Vanguard XIII

Sharing a dorm with Mama Luigi and Robotnik
What if it's not Ven that looks like Roxas, but Roxas that looks like Ven?? (SO SORRY if I happen to posting at the wrong time again...) MX could've replaced Ven's heart and put it in the keyblade, giving it the ability to choose its wielder. Roxas probably looks like that because of being the nobody of Sora, he can use the Keyblade (duh) and from being in contact with the keyblade and giving up his heart, that must have pushed out some "part" of Ven into the Nobody, giving Roxas his appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back