• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHUX ► The Keyblade War?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lil_Crisor

Awards
Did you guys think about should "The Keyblade War" be a movie? Because in the mobile game; "The Keyblade War" is totally garbage.

Sorarocks93

Awards
That'd be nice, or a full blown game... I feel like it was kinda wasted by it being just a single scene pretty much.

KingdomKurdistan

Awards
Was it confirmed that the prison yard bust-up in KH3 was the prophesied Keyblade War Redux that was foreshadowed throughout the series?

Didn't mind it in KHUx because the art direction is meant to be more abstract and simplified.

Awards
Keyblade War shoulda been a full on game or a critically acclaimed MMORPG with an extended free trial.

But instead we got stuck with chibi storybook browser/mobile gacha game where the actual fight was legit a background event with keykids running.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I wasn't entirely disappointed by the Keyblade War. But I felt like the promise it had was under utilized and yeah, could've been done a lot better. I want to know about the THE Keyblade War, the one to create the X-Blade. A battle of creation and note Unions fighting over the light. I mean, the X-Blade didn't even show up in KHUX.

Zackarix

Awards
I think that the story of the Keyblade war ended up being such a missed opportunity not just because it was told in a chibi gacha game, but also because actually doing it justice would have required a complete departure from the series formula. First and foremost it should have taken place in a united world, but Disney worlds are the selling point of the series so they exist with a flimsy excuse. It also should have been way bigger in scale - more real world locations than one town, factions that aren't interchangeable, real worldbuilding for the origins of the Keyblade, etc. It also should have tried to feature something that resembles a real war instead of what seems to be just a single battle, no matter how large it got. But the game I'm imagining would have thrown the formula out the window and probably have been way less profitable.

Back