• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Keys to the Kingdom [Based on the Series by Garth Nix] (OOC and Sign-Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Well the thing about that is that as far as I know those coal workers never show up again so it would basically be us making a whole lot of OC characters because they would only be used for a little bit, every time Arthur moves to a different part of The House we would need new OC characters.

Unless there is something I'm missing, I've only read Mister Monday so far.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Well the thing about that is that as far as I know those coal workers never show up again so it would basically be us making a whole lot of OC characters because they would only be used for a little bit, every time Arthur moves to a different part of The House we would need new OC characters.

Unless there is something I'm missing, I've only read Mister Monday so far.

Well when I had originally thought about having Original characters, I had just assumed that if people chose those they wouldn't just be limited to a certain section of the House or day. I had thought that maybe they could be working for the morrow days. But I hadn't really thought about it. Now my original character is going to be more involved with Leaf and Ed because she wont exactly be able to go into the House. So we will be able to see more of what is going on on the outside then we can in the books. So there is going to be a level of originality there that the books only summarize when Arthur comes home. But that was what I had in mind. You might be able to think of something better though. =)

This is why I like RP's. People can put their minds together an make something great. It's part of the fun. xD

cloudwolf124

Trustee’s name: Sir Thursday
Their Key: Fourth Key, Sword
Their Sin: Anger/ Wrath
How they have contributed to the House’s downfall:
Their Minions:
Appearance:
Bio:

What i have so far empty sections are the sections i know very little about even from reading the Wiki link

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
name: Mister Monday
their key: his Key can be split into two halves; an Hour Hand and a Minute Hand. The two hands, when combined, take the form of a sword.
their sin: sloth
appearance:Monday is described as being a tall man with blond hair and Eye circles under his eyes, and is always pushed around in a wheelchair by one of his servants.
bio: N/A
sorry i don't really know his backstory

Spyells

Trustee’s name: Sir Thursday
Their Key: Fourth Key, Sword
Their Sin: Anger/ Wrath
How they have contributed to the House’s downfall:
Their Minions:
Appearance:
Bio:

What i have so far empty sections are the sections i know very little about even from reading the Wiki link

name: Mister Monday
their key: his Key can be split into two halves; an Hour Hand and a Minute Hand. The two hands, when combined, take the form of a sword.
their sin: sloth
appearance:Monday is described as being a tall man with blond hair and Eye circles under his eyes, and is always pushed around in a wheelchair by one of his servants.
bio: N/A
sorry i don't really know his backstory

I'll give you guys the bios and other things you can't find. I'm sorry this is so much work. I thought it was going to be easier. =(

Spyells

I'll post what you guys need for your templates tomorrow. That's if you guys still want to do this RP. If not enough people join then the RP will die. But if you guys are still interested I'll give you the info tomorrow. I was busy the last two days. Sorry! xD

Spyells

Mister Monday contributed to the Houses downfall because of laziness. Because of his Sloth this means that the Lower House did not properly transport or store records, so it is now impossible to figure out what has happened to numerous denizens, parts of the house, important objects, millions or possibly trillions of sentient mortals, and even entire worlds in the secondary realms. And the Lower House was the one that interfered with the secondary realms the most.

I don't know if you guys want me to list how Drowned Wednesday or Grim Tuesday contributed to the House's downfall. If I can't find Mister Monday's bio then we wont worry about it (it's somewhere in one of the books; it may not be in the book Mister Monday because how he contributed to the House's downfall was in the fourth book, Sir Thursday xD)

I'll list Sir Thursday later. I'm tired now because I had to find my books and they were buried in different boxes. Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back