• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Keys to the Kingdom [Based on the Series by Garth Nix] (OOC and Sign-Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Well I should get the books on Friday so I hopefully will have all four books read by.... I'm going to shoot for within a week because of all the templates I still need to make but I will be joining well before that I will just be reading because I want more information and I had meant to read the next book in the series anyways and this is a good reason lol.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Well I should get the books on Friday so I hopefully will have all four books read by.... I'm going to shoot for within a week because of all the templates I still need to make but I will be joining well before that I will just be reading because I want more information and I had meant to read the next book in the series anyways and this is a good reason lol.

That's great! I'll try to post what is needed for Sir Thursday by Friday. I'm not going to be home tomorrow. xD

Spyells

I just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't forgotten about the info. I was just busy for the last couple of days and I ended up not getting to it. I have dug out all my books though so I just need to crack them open and look at them. I'll try to post the info by this Friday. :lol:

Spyells

I hope so too, I'm liking the books more and more and I can't wait until I get to Friday as she is the one I'm claiming lol. and I'm glad I didn't pick Wednesday the poor thing.

Lol, I know I felt bad for Drowned Wednesday.

The only reason I didn't go through the books and post what I was supposed to is because enough people haven't joined yet. I guess as long as there is still some interest I need to get on that before I put away all of my books. xD

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
I'm good with rabbit tunnels lol.

cloudwolf124
Chaos
Spyells
UsagiOakmi
Sugar Rush

Chaos is viewing now so that's him taken care of I'll contact cloud as he might be on and remind him and KSX is viewing the page so everybody cross your finigers that he posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back