• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Keys to the Kingdom [Based on the Series by Garth Nix] (OOC and Sign-Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudwolf124

I would take some but i have several gallons of lemonade because where they have appeared on your door step it rains lemonade on my life so every hour or so i have another jug of leemonade in the firdge....You know what screw it give me a glass *takes glass and takes huge drink* Hey thats pretty good mine usually taste bitter what did you use to make it?

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
ah... tis the sweet tune of it.. XD we all love it.. and yet must hate it so... XDXDXD

so, along side the mariner since i know he doesn't show up till book two... XD can i pick somebody else? :O and when exactly do you want templates up?

Now would be good. Since we aren't starting at least for another week, it will give you time to work on it. And sorry for the late answer. Lol!

Spyells

Sir Thursday's description on pg. 260-261 in the hardback American version of Sir Thursday:

The Keys to the Kingdom: Sir Thursday said:
He was considerably less splendid than the RSM, wearing what looked like exactly the same kind of Regimental private's uniform as Arthur's, with the addition of two black epaulets that were each adorned with a circle of six tiny golden swords. This struck Arthur as odd, since the Recruit's Companion said a Marshall was only supposed to have five. The only other alteration to the private's uniform was that instead of a pillbox hat he wore a kind of black beret with a golden sword badge pinned to it. The badge looked too big for the beret, depicting a very old fashioned hand and a half sword, with a serpent coiled around the hilt. He had small, deep-set eyes and was not particularly handsome for such a superior Denizen. He wasn't all that tall either, being only six foot six or so, and was perhaps half as wide across the shoulders as Sergeant Helve. All in all, he was not physically intimidating But there was something about those dark eyes, the flat-lined mouth, and the lift of his chin that made Arthur immediately fear him.

Spyells

I forgot to mention that I didn't find how Sir Thursday contributed to the House's downfall. But I know it's probably in the books somewhere. So we'll just forget about it for now. This role play will start Oct. 10. so it will give people time who haven't done their templates yet to do them. I'm going to start this whether there is enough people or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back