• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Keys to the Kingdom [Based on the Series by Garth Nix] (OOC and Sign-Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
I forgot to mention that I didn't find how Sir Thursday contributed to the House's downfall. But I know it's probably in the books somewhere. So we'll just forget about it for now. This role play will start Oct. 10. so it will give people time who haven't done their templates yet to do them. I'm going to start this whether there is enough people or not.
I don't think it was listed... Monday let the paperwork slide so that many things were lost, Tuesday nearly let the house fall into the Nothing, Wednesday let the Border Seas overflow with Nothing contaminated water into the Secondary Realms, Thursday did let all of those Newniths in which is causing a bit of a problem since the Piper came with them, I suppose that letting the Piper out could cause the downfall since he is causing trouble as well as Saturday... Friday didn't really seem to do anything... She took people from Secondary Realms sure but the book never explained what happened to them anyways and she didn't do much else besides that... I finished Friday today and will start on Saturday tomorrow so I should definitely be done before the 10th even with the madness going on.

Sugar Rush

A crazy sugared high idiot XD
has become lost in the world, due to sugar high. ^
Friday KIDNAPPED MORTALS and used her mirror to steal their memories... for its said that denizen's don't have dreams and what not, thus they use our memories to pass the time while they 'sleep'.. XD so unofficailly she didn't bring about ruin to the house but she didn't take care of it as she was too busy eating WAAYYY too many memories... XD

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Yeah but that wouldn't lead to a downfall, it just makes her almost as lazy as Monday, her duties weren't even that clear, she was in charge of books? But not records? And her Denizens were doing fine without here until Saturday's Dusk showed up so she wasn't really even needed to begin with it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back