• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the kh2 commercial is at kh-2.net!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iholdthekeys

Re: KH2 comercial.

well i don't have cable, so hopefully someone will put it up 4 download soon.....

OblivionRKO4

yeah i havent seen commercials either but i remember only seeing the commercial for the first one like 3 times on tv

sorasblade

i think that the whole disney channel commercial is all a lie i havent seen anything.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com

cue5c said:
i keep hearing its on youtube, can someone plz post a link or at least say what to type in, thx:). I am mad at disney, they're making a second high school musical and possibly a third!
NO NOT ANOTHER *RUNSN THREW THE WALL*

Bebop Blues

Silver Member

i've never watched disney channel this many days in a row. i have three things to say LIES, ALL LIES!!!! this might be a joke someone started to make us all watch disney channel

KB

Stay gold. Bang.

Omfg Disney just play the video already >.>

Cl0ud

i watch G4 cinematech, no commercials for KH@, just jap, cutcenes and gameplay on cinematech.

chasingdusk

I was talking with my younger brother and in the middle of our conversation he said, "By the way, I saw KH2 on the MTV." I was like, "WHAT!? And you didn't tell me!" His response was, "I really don't care."

*sigh*

He is definitely not a KH fan.

But, it surprises me that they would show a KH2 commerical on MTV. If I can remember correctly, they showed KH:COM a lot on disney but never on that channel. Is Square Enix trying to gear the game towards an older audience and by doing so, increase its popularity?

Bebop Blues

Silver Member

i just saw it 10mins ago on G4:D it could be longer *EDIT* and chasingdusk MTV has a KH2 special on there overdrive portion of thier site, not to mention they advertised Dragon Quest 8 like crazy( litterally) an i'm not flaming

ReturnableMemory

My sister said she saw it on mtv and she would never lie about that, I yelled at her because she saw it on tv before me:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back