• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the kh2fm secret ending - to the ingame scene

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kh2fm SE or ingame

• yes

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • no

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • who gives a shit

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
which do you think is better?

i think the ingame scene from the kh2fm secret ending was a let down as they downed mx power and they also removed terra's arm getting frozen. i mean it would seem stupid fighting with 1 arm but hell who knows? they also shorten it a bit.

think they could have just gave us the entire CGI scene with jus voice overs?

Gram

Banned
Awards
the kh2fm ending was awesome!
the ingame scence from bbs was a letdown.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i said who gives a shit, just to let you know
i think kh2fm is in the past now since some scenes and the secret ending have come to fulfillment in bbs

Allister Rose

French Lover
the majority of the scene was pretty faithful, i dont tihnk it's really a big deal to have terra's arm frozen or anything.

Also the voting pole is horrible, yes and no? it's not even a yes or no question

Samhain

Bronze Member
Also the voting pole is horrible, yes and no? it's not even a yes or no question

yeah i fucked up but i cant edit now.

in other words the voting =

do you think the scene of this game is crappy opposed to the one in kh2fm secret ending

Allister Rose

French Lover
yeah i fucked up but i cant edit now.

in other words the voting =

do you think the scene of this game is crappy opposed to the one in kh2fm secret ending

yeah you can edit it. but anyways, i really dont like these new questions allrelating to the kh final mix scene looking better than ingame.

you all should have pridicted it.

the kh1 fm scene with kh ingame scene were different too

Bicka

I was only disappointed that they didn't play "Fate of the Unknown" during the in-game scene. That music was about 30 percent of he KH2FM scene's awesomeness. Otherwise, given the graphics and stuff, it was pretty faithful and pretty awesome.

I'm wondering if they ever play "Fate of the Unknown" in the actual game, though I suppose they don't. A pity.

Sora^Fan

Well, the ending to KH2:FM was just epic and the ingame cutscene explains everything and doesn't leave you with questions ^.^ Both of them are just epic ^.^

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
It was a let down, but I expected it to be. I didnt think that they would completely destroy the music. Why would they want to get rid of Fate of the Unknown?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Allister Rose
yeah you can edit it. but anyways, i really dont like these new questions allrelating to the kh final mix scene looking better than ingame.

you all should have pridicted it.

the kh1 fm scene with kh ingame scene were different too

I agree. It's not such a big deal. We've seen how different the ingame scene was in Days compared to Deep Dive; it's obvious that the same thing would happen in BBS.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Does anyone have a complete rendition of secret ending in BBS followed with "Fate of the Unknown"?

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I'd have to go with the KH2FM SE. The ingame one was kind of a letdown if you compare the two.

Jordo

I knew the moment the game was to be on the PSP the FM2 cutscene would not be so accurately converted to gameplay. Letdown? Not even close.

Samhain

Bronze Member
lol @ almost everyone who answered "who gives us a shit"

but how much space would it have taken if they just reused the scene from kh2fm? just removing the capes and putting in the voices?

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
lol @ almost everyone who answered "who gives us a shit"

but how much space would it have taken if they just reused the scene from kh2fm? just removing the capes and putting in the voices?

They SHOULD of done that, but DIDNT do that.

Of coarse, the lack of Fate of the Unknown was what made me mad.

Samhain

Bronze Member
They SHOULD of done that, but DIDNT do that.

Of coarse, the lack of Fate of the Unknown was what made me mad.

yeah that pissed me off too. fate of the unknown isn't even in the game. jst a remix with destai.

they replaced that awsome fate of the unknown with that cheesy hero music or it sounded it like to me lol

Samhain

Bronze Member
they also removed vens keyblade shattering
how the hell didnt i notice dat lol

Sora1915

Bronze Member
they also removed vens keyblade shattering
how the hell didnt i notice dat lol
Yeah because he uses it after that so it can't shatter otherwise what is he gonna do?

Also people really? It wasn't a letdown they couldn;t keep everything because of all the battle that take place after that scene? No one wants to fight with a frozen arm or keyblade stub >>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back