• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The KH4 combat segment from the Trailer.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Enturax

Awards
It feels just like KH3 - floaty, super scripted parkour, weak impacts when hitting enemies (and the overuse of Sparkle effects doesn't help).

Hope Nomura will actually listen to the critique instead of Hype Train fanboys that are in the top comments under each video.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
It feels just like KH3 - floaty, super scripted parkour, weak impacts when hitting enemies (and the overuse of Sparkle effects doesn't help).

Hope Nomura will actually listen to the critique instead of Hype Train fanboys that are in the top comments under each video.
I think it's just going to be a gimmicky fight, kinda like the Rock Titan fight in KH3

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Replacing air step with a grappling hook might be an improvement. Air step never felt intuitive.

Chie

Awards
It's a cinematic sequence meant to show the kind of encounters you can expect in the real game. It's not actual combat.

Don't worry though, I don't think Nomura reads Youtube comments.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Man, we get a vertical slice of a clearly scripted battle and it's already getting dissed xD

Maybe we should wait until we get to see the official Endor reveal in May to make any judgements.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Man, we get a vertical slice of a clearly scripted battle and it's already getting dissed xD

Maybe we should wait until we get to see the official Endor reveal in May to make any judgements.
It didn't even occur to me that we could get a Star Wars reveal on May 4th.

Maybe not May 4th this year but I could see May 4th 2023.

Henryp

Awards
I do agree with the OP that the moment the fight started it brought me back to KH3.

With that being said, I love KH3, so I'm glad Nomura did not read youtube comments about how trash that game was, and instead they are probably going to experiment and improve based on KH3.

Back