• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The King of Paint

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
For centuries, Paint has been considered a nothing more than a toy when compared to the likes of PhotoShop and software of that nature. One day, YouTube was flooded with ridiculous videos showing off some artist's Paint skills. "Speed paintings" of various people, including the almighty John Locke, appeared and were popular for quite a time, until the hype died out.
But legend had it, that one day, a true Paint artists would emerge. One whose digital drawings would be so beautiful and realistic, that many would mistake it for a photograph. He would be widely praised as the greatest artist who ever lived and who would ever live from that point on. This man would surpass the riches and fame of even the mot famous artists; Dali, Van Gogh, Da Vinci, Warhol, Picasso, even Banksy would have nothing on this man.

And that man is me.
Introducing: The King of Paint.

LOST_Hearts_1x01_by_DrBanxon.png

LOST Hearts, the epic tale of wonder and mystery. 108 passengers board a plane headed for certain doom, though they would not know.
No... not until it crashed onto a mysterious Island filled with... mystery...

Episode 1x01

Flashbacks reveal Sora's intent of peaceful rest on vacation. Donland and Goofy decide to tag along.
But when the plane crashed, Sora, Donland, and Goofy find themselves on an Island inhabited by heartless, nobodies, and birds that yell "HURLEY".
In this scene, Sora, Donland, and fellow passenger John Locke went looking in the forest for Goofy, who must have been launched into the forest in the crash. But they are chased away by an animated pillar of smoke, which Sora would later identify as the most powerful and pure heartless that ever "lived".

雨子供

Hmmm, may I ask, have you seen the Artist that does Realism on M.S. Paint? He's/She's amazing and probably beats this.

That's okay, though, you did good, I like Sora. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back