• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Kingdom Hearts 2 Challenge - Part One!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Alright, a lot of people say that KH2 is too easy and since this will not be solved until KH2 FM+ comes out with a harder mode, and since everyone wants a challenge now and then, this thread will provide people with new goals on their next playthrough of KH2.

Challenge One: No Abilities. =D

This means you cant equip any new abilities you get. Default abilities must be unequipped. Abilities includes magic, that means NO CURE. (Potions are still allowed!) No magic or abilities for your party members as well.

I am starting this challenge today. =D Is anyone else going to try and undertake it?

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
wows your are brave monkey ^^ well ill try it aswell , but i ll wait till the weekend but at least you have something the spend your munny on
but ill miss those combos like the swirling ball ending :(

and dread you really can t except if you tape it all :p
but your are just sad if you are gonna lie about it
and what good are compliments when you don t deserve them

(and no changing keyblades isn t really hard btw you can still own xemnas with the kingdom key XD) but mabye the make this one a little harder and no reaction commands XDno forms , and even no items. <<<ultimate challenge, but lets keep this one on hold

but are you going to add new challenges after a while yourself ?? or do the members need to post some new ideas??

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD There is no point to prove it. If you are trying this challenge, your trying this challenge. If you want to lie and brag and say "oh i did it blah blah" no one really cares. xD We are all just playing it a different way.

If anyone has a different challenge idea, go ahead and post it!

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
monkeys challenge + no changin keyblades and no reaction commands XDno forms , and even no items.no armor , no fighting battles you don t have to <<< ultimate challenge and even you really want it hard no fighting XDand no winning

well i think playing on hard makes sense but ill add it aswell just in case ;)
and good thinking monkey , we don t want anyone to make use of not saying to play it on hard :p

Last edited:

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
O_O Proud mode AND no cure? Um...
Yeah, I might take you up on this one. xD I plan to start replaying KH2 on March 29th 2007 as celebration of one year since I got the game (our store got it a day late x_x)...I might go ahead and take you on. I'll let you know how it works out.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD I love playing in first person. It's fun. I just hate how reaction commands make you zoom back out.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Progress Report <3

I am on Roxas day 6. Playing through it again has made me understand what's happening in these early confusing scenes. T_T; It all makes sense now!

Anyway, I am really worried about what will happen once I get to the disney worlds with hard bosses (and with hard heartless, like the guys in Mulan world with the lances) so I prepared by playing a lot of minigames and getting enough gil for 20 potions. <3 I hope that is enough...

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
This is fun and a good challenge i just got on sora :/ ....its going to suck fighting bosses like Luxord or Saix

強固な弾幕

Heres some challenges I thought up

Low Level
Only fight bosses and Heartless/Nobodies required to Advance the story

Initial Equipment
Only use the weapon that Sora, Auron Riku, Beast, etc start off with, although I think only Sora, Donald, and Goofy can get new weapons.

No Accesories
Simple as that, don't equip anything except a weapon

No Magic
No Magic, that's it

No Items
See No Magic

No Abilites
See the above two
*Monkeybutt, Idisagree with you about No Magic being a part of this, Magic has nothing to do with Abilities so why take it out?

Magic Only
Only use Magic

And that's it, the two challenges I would Like to try are: NINM, and MO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back