• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Kingdom Hearts 2 Challenge - Part One!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
Re: Heres some challenges I thought up

強固な弾幕;1946838 said:
Low Level
Only fight bosses and Heartless/Nobodies required to Advance the story

Initial Equipment
Only use the weapon that Sora, Auron Riku, Beast, etc start off with, although I think only Sora, Donald, and Goofy can get new weapons.

No Accesories
Simple as that, don't equip anything except a weapon

No Magic
No Magic, that's it

No Items
See No Magic

No Abilites
See the above two
*Monkeybutt, Idisagree with you about No Magic being a part of this, Magic has nothing to do with Abilities so why take it out?

Magic Only
Only use Magic

And that's it, the two challenges I would Like to try are: NINM, and MO.

well you can change them a bit to make them even tougher,and mabye he just wanted his own variation.there is nothing saying that you can t make your own challenges(although i do understand what you said about the name,no abilities is usually known as what you mentioned:)

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm probably going to play it through with the Kingdom Key, with only Sora attacking, no reaction commands(unless necessary), no magic(again, unless necessary), no changing forms and no abilities. I could probably do it this weekend, though I'll more than likely get bored and come on the computer instead. I'll update you all on how it went on Monday.

I'll try to keep my level low as well, I'll post a few screenshots for when I beat the game. Like, I'll show you my battle statistics. Again, this is only if I actually get around to it.

I'd also like to point out that this will be done in proud mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back